• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Hi CresentAzure! Welcome to the community! I assume one of your favorite Pokémon is Absol? :)

It's one of my favorite pokemons, yes. After Gardevoir, Absol was the second pokemon I fell in love with design-wise... Plus he helped me tremendously to beat the Psychic-type Gym on Sapphire.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    *waves*

Hi again Kim! Are you finding everything around the forums okay? :)

Kim-desu

The "S" Introvert
    Years
    • Najimi (he/her) idk
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    Im trying to get used to it at the moment. Mobile navigation is confoosing.

Kim-desu

The "S" Introvert
    Years
    • Najimi (he/her) idk
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    I learned the CSS thingy for the kyul flairs. Worth it

Kim-desu

The "S" Introvert
    Years
    • Najimi (he/her) idk
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    I didn't find that thread when I got here A

New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Dr_Woodie

SirWoodie: 3DS FC 5344-5242-6077 : Shiny Hunting i
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Hello! I made this account 9.6 years ago looking for trades on platinum but I sadly never came back,
    Right now I play Omega Ruby, Ultra Moon and Sword
    I am a shiny Hunter! I have caught over 15 shinies legitimately, two of them at full odds x_x
    SOS is my favorite so far but i wish to try DexNav so im working on my omega ruby national dex pls message me if u can help!
    Long story short Pokemon has become a big part of my life again and I am ready to dive back in 8)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello! I made this account 9.6 years ago looking for trades on platinum but I sadly never came back,
    I am a shiny Hunter! I have caught over 15 shinies legitimately, two of them at full odds x_x
    SOS is my favorite so far but i wish to try DexNav so im working on my omega ruby national dex pls message me if u can help!
    Long story short Pokemon has become a big part of my life again and I am ready to dive back in 8)
    Haha, we all get drawn back in eventually. The gravitational pull of Pokémon is strong.

Welcome back to the forums! Definitely make sure you check out the Trade Corner! :)

Years
  • Hello! I made this account 9.6 years ago looking for trades on platinum but I sadly never came back,

Welcome Back!
    I've tried neither of those. My preferred method atm is Masuda Breeding in Shield.
    I have gotten a few full odds shinies in previous generations though. Like the Spinarak I caught in one of the Alola games who is now stuck in Home as a shiny ariados as it has no game to go too 😂

There's a shiny hunter club btw, if you're interested in showing off the shinies you've obtained and/or want to see other peoples' =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I learned the CSS thingy for the kyul flairs. Worth it
    Hii yes it's lots of fun! I like more simplistic flairs but there's such impressive work people have done with code around these forums.

Oh welcome back! Good luck with your dex ^^

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2022
    Hi glad to join the pokecommunity! I'm looking for friends in SD or BP (using BP myself) to trade with, create/join teams, fill my Pokedex and battle. I want to evolve my Graveler and receive it back. I have every existing Pokemon at HOME so when it becomes compatible with BP we can trade for those too!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi glad to join the pokecommunity! I'm looking for friends in SD or BP (using BP myself) to trade with, create/join teams, fill my Pokedex and battle. I want to evolve my Graveler and receive it back. I have every existing Pokemon at HOME so when it becomes compatible with BP we can trade for those too!
    Hi and welcome! You can find trades in our section dedicated to exactly that, and you can find discussions and help for the SDBP games in their dedicated section also~

I need a few players who are ready to battle in raids. My friends try and fail miserably lol.
    Ahah sorry to hear! Perhaps you can find some help in our pokémon sections?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

I need a few players who are ready to battle in raids. My friends try and fail miserably lol.

Hi both of you! Welcome to the forums! :)

Back