• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh yoo I just saw Hisuian Goodra myself. That's soo cute <3

Hope you have fun with the game when you eventually get it!
    omg what, I'm missing out on so much pokemony stuff by not getting these games ahah

What more new forms are there now?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm going to be out of commission for a bit. Feeling awfully sick and getting worse through the night.

Hopefully no more than a couple days, but I'll post this because I guess you never know what could happen when it comes to sudden illnesses.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh I don't even have the games myself lmaoo I'm just googling these guys :p
    Ahhh I guess I'll have to do the same myself if I want to know.

I'm going to be out of commission for a bit. Feeling awfully sick and getting worse through the night.

Hopefully no more than a couple days, but I'll post this because I guess you never know what could happen when it comes to sudden illnesses.
    Omg no ;; I hope you feel better soon!

Years

Get well soon!

New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years

Uh oh, that can't sound good. Hoping for a swift recovery Zeo! Get plenty of rest~

Hello, I'm ChA-cHaN_45

A huge fan of pokemon since aired in television. Nice to meet ya
    Welcome to the fun! We got the Pokemon Anime section if you wanna talk about all things anime, along with many other aspects of the franchise :D Do you still follow the show regularly?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    new week, new me!
    (i wish)

edit: i swear i didn't realize that there was an intro thread here titled New Me before I made this post ahah

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years

Noooo :C I hope you're okay and you get better quick Zero!

Hello, I'm ChA-cHaN_45

Nice to meet you! There a lots of fun things to do here at PC, like join the Discord server and get to chat in real-time to some of the lovely members here! Or you could sign up to an event that's going on at the moment, there are a few gaming events, a reading event and an anime event that I know of and am also partaking it

There's also forum games, an art section, everything you could possibly hope for! Hope you have a great time here! If you don't mind me asking, what's your favourite Pokemon game? I know it's sudden but I think Legends is very close to taking the top spot for me, but right now it's still Pokemon Ruby!

new week, new me!
    (i wish)

edit: i swear i didn't realize that there was an intro thread here titled New Me before I made this post ahah

Yey! I'll join you with this "new week, new me" vibe,

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Get well soon!

Hello, I'm ChA-cHaN_45

Welcome to the community, ChA-cHaN_45!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you all. My fever subsided.

While reading the page, welcome to Pokecommunity @Cha_CHan_45.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Heya, glad to see you back Zeo!

I made a small change to my username hehehe. Instead of Sky there's now star. Not toooo confusing I hope ;3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Hi, I'm new here. I play Pokemon Go. I'm just wondering how I add postcards to my postcard album?! Do you add stickers that you get from gifts, or are postcards something different?

Cate

Back