• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Fast Eddie

Fire is the only type
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    Charizard is number 2, Arcanine is the top one, but it didn't wanna upload my pic so just went with Charizard

I just like Pokemon a lot, play it all the time but not a lot of my friends are all that into it, and the ones that are, one moved to a different state and is kind of lame, the other doesn't really play much even though I bought him a 2DS and Alpha Sapphire, but he's more into the card collecting

Years
  • Hello!
    I'd recommend asking in the TCG section.
    They'll probably be able to help you there =3

hey there everyone

Charizard is number 2, Arcanine is the top one, but it didn't wanna upload my pic so just went with Charizard

Hi there ^.^

Arcanine is a great mon =3
    Do you prefer the original or the newer Hisuian one?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah OG Arcanine is such a timeless design. Plus a classification of, "The Legendary Pokémon", so badass! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧
    3eoc1BW.gif

Fast Eddie

Fire is the only type
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    when Pokemon first came out I was pretty indifferent, then I saw Arcanine on the Pokemon Pinball commercial and I was all in

Fast Eddie

Fire is the only type
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    how exactly does this virtual Pokemon work, I need 10 posts and I post what Pokemon I want, I guess I post it's nature, ability, variant and name? Is that it?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    how exactly does this virtual Pokemon work, I need 10 posts and I post what Pokemon I want, I guess I post it's nature, ability, variant and name? Is that it?
    It's not even that complicated. We don't designate natures or abilities or genders, just tell you when the egg hatches, when the Pokémon is lv 100, if it is shiny or not, and how many points you earn per Pokémon.

So all you gotta do is get to 10 posts, copy+paste the form provided (with your name, post count, etc) into the obtain thread, and one of the VPP moderators will respond!

Some of us like to go the extra step to give names or abilities, and participate in events and challenges, but that's not required. Just ask for Pokémon = receive Pokémon & the number of posts until you can ask for another. And repeat! Though we do recommend you create your own thread so you don't have to memorize your VPPs if ya gather up a few.

That any help for ya? :)

Fast Eddie

Fire is the only type
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    yes thank you, I saw a lot of details people were posting so I wasn't quite sure. All the extra details seem potentially fun

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    So yeah, hello and such. Just here to learn how to rom hack so I can do my idea for a full reboot of the series.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So yeah, hello and such. Just here to learn how to rom hack so I can do my idea for a full reboot of the series.
    hey welcome to the community! you gonna do a full reboot of the whole series as your first hacking project? damn, that's ambitious. wish you luck tho.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    hey welcome to the community! you gonna do a full reboot of the whole series as your first hacking project? damn, that's ambitious. wish you luck tho.

Yup.

Removing Pokemon, altering of typings, altering evolution lines, Removing Moves, altering Moves, altering level move lists, redoing Legendary/Mythic lore (removal of multiverse/ultra beasts is the core of this, making Arceus the actual god it is supposed to be, etc..), redoing Gym gameplay, Villain Teams more prominent in their regions (Giovanni being way more than he is), are some of the basic things.

The advanced things like new game systems will probably be difficult so I expect to have multiple versions done before I am satisfied.

Ex: Pokemon now have an Ingrained move slot (Ingrain move is removed btw) that is a set move that every member of that line will have, regardless of evo stage or level. That move will not be changeable and has unlimited PP. This also gives Pokemon a 5th move.

Hardest part is probably going to be the map as I would like as many regions as possible.

It should be a fun experience, and maybe people will like it lol. And already planning on how to use the removed content in subsequent hacks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yup.

Removing Pokemon, altering of typings, altering evolution lines, Removing Moves, altering Moves, altering level move lists, redoing Legendary/Mythic lore (removal of multiverse/ultra beasts is the core of this, making Arceus the actual god it is supposed to be, etc..), redoing Gym gameplay, Villain Teams more prominent in their regions (Giovanni being way more than he is), are some of the basic things.

The advanced things like new game systems will probably be difficult so I expect to have multiple versions done before I am satisfied.

Ex: Pokemon now have an Ingrained move slot (Ingrain move is removed btw) that is a set move that every member of that line will have, regardless of evo stage or level. That move will not be changeable and has unlimited PP. This also gives Pokemon a 5th move.

Hardest part is probably going to be the map as I would like as many regions as possible.

It should be a fun experience, and maybe people will like it lol. And already planning on how to use the removed content in subsequent hacks.
    Well, I can't say it doesn't sound badass! I bet it will be a fun, rewarding experience! :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    Hi! I'm new here and i signed up to find some helping hands for my [Essential] Project. for discord write me a message

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi! I'm new here and i signed up to find some helping hands for my [Essential] Project. for discord write me a message
    Welcome! Definitely make sure to check out the Recruitment section of Fan Games. :) Good luck!

Back