• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Hello community members
    I have Been playing pokemon for quite sometime now and looking forward to make some friends and grow together in Pokemon Go..
    Would request / appreciate some friends request.. ping if someone interested

Hello.. would you like to add me as friend in Pokemon go..?

Hello Masterash18, and welcome to the forums!
    What are your favourite Pokémon games ?

And sorry, I do not have Pokémon Go. But I wish you the best of luck to find players to play with you!

Days
  • Hello Holly, and welcome back to the forums!
    It is always great to see members return after all this time! Houndour and Houndoom are great pokémon! Mega Houndoom also look very cool, and Fire / Dark is a great types combination!
    What are the first Pokémon games you played ?

I, for one, am always up for new friends!

Oh gosh, the first Pokémon game I ever played was the first game Pokémon Yellow!! And then I continued playing all of the years up till this year. I'd watch the TV shows & movies too.

Years
  • Oh gosh, the first Pokémon game I ever played was the first game Pokémon Yellow!! And then I continued playing all of the years up till this year. I'd watch the TV shows & movies too.

Neat! My first one was Red, and nostalgia makes it my number one favourite! It is always great to see more players of the first generation join PokéCommunity! What is your favourite starter ? Mine is, and has always been, Charizard! ^^

Days
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hello first time here
    need to ask a emulation question does anyone know where I should post this to get the most responses as so far found nothing online except one odd youtube video semi-related to the issue
    thanks

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello first time here
    need to ask a emulation question does anyone know where I should post this to get the most responses as so far found nothing online except one odd youtube video semi-related to the issue
    thanks

Hello there, and welcome to the PC.

You can ask your emulation question in one of the PC's Fan Game and ROM Hacking sections depending on the context of the question, if your question is related to non-Fangames/ROMhacks I'd recommmend asking it in the Pokemon Gaming Central section.

Flame765

Flame
    Days
  • yo! i'm new here, and i'm glad to have somewhere to talk to more fellow pokemon fans! what are some of your favourites? blaziken, honchkrow, and mienshao are my top 3

Years
  • yo! i'm new here, and i'm glad to have somewhere to talk to more fellow pokemon fans! what are some of your favourites? blaziken, honchkrow, and mienshao are my top 3

Hello Flame765, and welcome to the forums!
    About talking to fellow Pokémon fans, you are in the right place!
    These 3 pokémon are sure great! Have you seen that battle in the anime, Blaziken VS Charizard ? One of the best in my opinion. Charizard is my top favourite pokémon by the way! Followed by Gardevoir (who would have guessed ? ^^) and Mew!

Flame765

Flame
    Days
  • Hello Flame765, and welcome to the forums!
    About talking to fellow Pokémon fans, you are in the right place!
    These 3 pokémon are sure great! Have you seen that battle in the anime, Blaziken VS Charizard ? One of the best in my opinion. Charizard is my top favourite pokémon by the way! Followed by Gardevoir (who would have guessed ? ^^) and Mew!

i haven't seen that battle yet but i'll definitely check it out sometime!

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hey guys I'm new here, I'm usually bad at navigating forums like this but I found this so figured I'd say hi! I already see some familiar faces that seem to be the warm welcome squad haha, hope you're all having a good day!

Years
  • Hey guys I'm new here, I'm usually bad at navigating forums like this but I found this so figured I'd say hi! I already see some familiar faces that seem to be the warm welcome squad haha, hope you're all having a good day!

Hello! Feel free to ask if you have any question about how to navigate and use PC forums, we will be happy to help!
    I am good, and I hope you are too!

Days
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hi to everyone! I'm a newbie here but I make a lot of Pokemon art y'all might like. I tend to make crossovers, like Elden Ring Pokemon, or fun variants.

Years
  • Hi to everyone! I'm a newbie here but I make a lot of Pokemon art y'all might like. I tend to make crossovers, like Elden Ring Pokemon, or fun variants.

Hello Vinsear, and welcome to the forums!
    What are the pokémon you like to draw the most ?
    I will check your arts as soon as I get on my computer!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey y'all, it's been a while! I got really, really sick earlier this year and had to step down from my staff responsibilities, but now that my health is a bit better I'm hoping to reintegrate into the community! I probably won't be very active, but I'm very much looking forward to visiting and saying hi to my 'ol stomping grounds. ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

See ya on the boards!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello! It's great to finally get to say hi to you! I've heard a lot of great things about you from a certain Fact Checker, so it's really cool to see you online again!
    Hope you feel 100% better soon!

Years
  • Fairy!! I am so relieved to hear you are starting to feel better, and so happy to see you are back! I missed you so, so much, my dear Sylveon pair!
    Take all the time you need, and don't worry about being less active. Your health comes first!

*Very, very big hug!*

Days
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hello Fairy, welcome back to the forums! I'm sorry to hear you were sick but am glad that you have improved. Here's to your continued recovery!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thanks everyone! The welcome backs are much appreciated! ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و

Back