• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users Hang Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dittochu

oops...
Years
  • Autumn said:
    I'm a new user, just joined today. I've been posting in other threads, and the members here all seem to be nice. ^^ This is a great site.

Agreed. Mostly all the members I saw seem to be nice. Well I've only been to the other anime and manga section, the art gallery and the voting booth.
    But yeah, this is a really cool sight!

Dittochu

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2004
    I know that I am not technicaly new but I've only been here once before so I still don't know stuff. To get to the point I can't find out how to get to Joto on pokemon green. I have beat the elite four and done the island quest after you beat Blain. When I go into the cave with Moltres and talk to the rocket members they just talk aboot stuff. There's No Door!!!!! Please help me. I beg you!!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • juggalotus_3 said:
    I know that I am not technicaly new but I've only been here once before so I still don't know stuff. To get to the point I can't find out how to get to Joto on pokemon green. I have beat the elite four and done the island quest after you beat Blain. When I go into the cave with Moltres and talk to the rocket members they just talk aboot stuff. There's No Door!!!!! Please help me. I beg you!!!
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Hey, I joined a while back, but I didn't keep in much touch with this place. So now I'm going to try to post more here, and get familiar with this place again. :P

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Dratini927 said:
    Hey, I joined a while back, but I didn't keep in much touch with this place. So now I'm going to try to post more here, and get familiar with this place again. :P
    Hello!

To All: I'm DarkAvengerCobra, or DAC, as they call me here. But you guys can call me Reese :D
    Welcome to all you guys. *gives them presents*

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • Da Fool said:
    I joined yesterday and have no idea who anyone is!

I need some friends on this site.

please try to create your own thread so more people can notice that you are new, etc.
    anyways welcome to PC, i hope you have a good time here
    i'm KLS, possible the oldest member in PC, anyways if you have a problem, pm me and i'll get back to it ASAP
    -KLS

icedragon

dragon master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 12, 2006
    I Was Wanting to make some friends on here if you would like to be friends sent me a message.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2009
    Hi

skds1433 said:
    I am not new here, but I try to be friendly. To show how friendly I am, I'm going to open a thread, about anything. If you have any questions, just ask me here, because I feel, sometimes, that the faq can't give away every answer... Neither can I, but I can sure try. The rules are the same here, as every where else, if you don't know the rules, go HERE, and make sure you follow them. Remember that I care, and I want you to succeed.
    iiiIMPORTANT!!!​
    PLEASE DO NOT GET OFF TOPIC
    Hi everyone i'm anoob looking for friends on this cracking forum

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2009
    Hi everyone on the forum right now does anyone know the UK release date for the fifth movie?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back