• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaplup

Level 4 antagonist
Years
  • Hi all! I'm new here to the forum however definitely not new to Pokemon! I look forward to making new friends here and maybe making some trades!

Well first of all, welcome to PC! I may not be as good at greeting other people as the moderators but I'd like to welcome you. When I first came I felt all warm and fuzzy :3 And I might look up what the poke'mon from poke'mon x look like ^-^
    Good luck Dragonair, I hope we become good friends! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi all! I'm new here to the forum however definitely not new to Pokemon! I look forward to making new friends here and maybe making some trades!

Welcome to PC, DragonairBreeder! You are more than welcome to do all your trades at the Trade Corner, which is the most fabulous place to trade your Pokemon! You'll be able to make friends easily there. :) Have fun, alright~

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi all! I'm new here to the forum however definitely not new to Pokemon! I look forward to making new friends here and maybe making some trades!

Welcome to the forums, buddy! Nice to have you with us. :] You might want to check out the section that Axeliira pointed you to; we have a lot of people there itching for trades, just like you. Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Hey all! I'm brand new, just registered. I love Pokémon, and other Nintendo-related stuff. My favorite game is Leafgreen—it was my first game. And I really like talking to other peeps about cool strategies for training really awesome pokémon. Also, sometimes I like to go pursuing the internet to find cool pokémon comics and songs and stuff, then sharing it with you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey all! I'm brand new, just registered. I love Pokémon, and other Nintendo-related stuff. My favorite game is Leafgreen—it was my first game. And I really like talking to other peeps about cool strategies for training really awesome pokémon. Also, sometimes I like to go pursuing the internet to find cool pokémon comics and songs and stuff, then sharing it with you!

Leafgreen, eh? That's cool! When I first played it, I found that it was really awesome on how they made a nostalgic feel to the original R/B/Y games! Ah, so, it's great that you're having it as your favourite; Gen 3 was really awesome in general. :3

Maybe check out our Advance Generation Gaming board so you can discuss the generation 3 games there, like LeafGreen! There's also our Battle Center board, to talk about Pokemon strategies, from a competitive point, or from the In-Game Team Help section!

I hope that you'll enjoy those, as well as anywhere else that you decide to visit here on PC! Welcome to the forums, it was really great meeting you, and I hope we can meet up again sometime! See you, and take care! <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    im new here im mike.. New user of this website.. Im a fan of pokemon hack roms. Thats why i joined here .. More power to this website

Years
  • Hey guys! How are yall doin?

im new here im mike.. New user of this website.. Im a fan of pokemon hack roms. Thats why i joined here .. More power to this website

Well hello there you two!

Mike, if you're interested in ROM hacks you should head over to the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here, which is the main hub for all things ROM hack related here. But yeah, I do hope to catch both of you around the forums and if you need help ask any moderators!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023

Welcome! You should visit our Emulation section as Hikamaru suggested--that's the only place where discuss ROM hacking. Hope you enjoy it here, and if there's anything you need, feel free to message a staff! (:

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
    Years
  • hai everyone :3
    i was recommended this place by a friend who said the community here was very nice so yea here i am
    also ofc i like pokemon ;p

edit: is my avatar too suggestive mayhaps ;o?

Last edited:
    Years
  • hai everyone :3
    i was recommended this place by a friend who said the community here was very nice so yea here i am

Well hi there Togfan, welcome!

Nice to see someone had shown you PC before you joined, and yes we do have a nice memberbase as you expected. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 7 and I've been playing the games since I was 11. I'm sure there's some place you'll be interested in given PC's diversity.

Anyways, do have fun and if you ever need some help don't hesitate to ask a moderator although I sometimes like lending a hand as well. I'll be seeing ya around!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    hai everyone :3

Welcome to the forum, Togfan! Who's your friend? Not sure, but I might know them. Don't worry; your avatar seems to be fine! Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and as Hikamaru pointed out, feel free to contact a staff if you need help--don't be shy. :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Hello! I'm new here. I joined so i could play some sweet pokemon hacks and roms. You guys look to have the nicest ones around. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hello! I'm new here. I joined so i could play some sweet pokemon hacks and roms. You guys look to have the nicest ones around. ^_^

Hey, welcome! Nice to see you. n__n I'm Nymphadora, but you could call me Ashley, if you like. Since you're here for ROM hacks, you should probably check out Hacks Showcase. We've got a ton of hacks laying around there--just pick one and play! One of my personal favorites in Ruby Destiny: Reign of Legends. Another would be Pokémon Liquid Crystal. Enjoy your stay, and feel free to send a message to me if you need any forum-related help!

Years
  • Hello! I'm new here. I joined so i could play some sweet pokemon hacks and roms. You guys look to have the nicest ones around. ^_^

Hi there Red, welcome aboard!

If it's hacks you're looking for our good buddy Nymphadora has shown you around the ROM Hacking board so definitely go check out that section when you can for all the best ROM hacks you can find. And I love your friendly remark towards our community, we surely are a friendly memberbase indeed so yeah I do hope you can stick around and make some friends.

And remember, you can always contact a staff member if you need any assistance!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    My user handle is explorer and I'm looking for new pokemon game patches to update my goodgba 3.23 collection, and well, explore the world of Pokemon.

Years
  • My user handle is explorer and I'm looking for new pokemon game patches to update my goodgba 3.23 collection, and well, explore the world of Pokemon.

Well hi there Explorer, welcome!

If you're looking for ROM hacking stuff your best bet is over in the Emulation & ROM Hacking board which has everything you should need. I'm not a hacker so yeah really can't assist you there, but I'm sure someone else who's a good hacker might be able to help. Good luck and have fun here at PC!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My user handle is explorer and I'm looking for new pokemon game patches to update my goodgba 3.23 collection, and well, explore the world of Pokemon.

Hey, well, I'm sure that the Emulation board, or maybe the Game Development board can suffice! I'm sure you can get all the things you need from the resources and tools there. :3

Welcome to the forum sport, and I hope to see you again soon! Let us know if there's anything that goes south and we can help out. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Explorer! Nice that you've decided to join. :] Not really sure what GoodGBA is, but since it's got "GBA" in it, I'm guessing it's got something related to ROM hacking. If that's the case, you should probably head over to our Emulation forum as Aura and Hikamaru suggested and see if you could find what you're looking for. I'm sure you will, though--don't worry! Good luck, and see ya around. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back