• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I work retail at a donut shop. I also have a job filing stuff for a gym.

A donut shop! That's pretty sweet. I bet you get to eat free donuts everyday ahha. xD All the best with those two jobs of yours! I should probably get a job myself but studies are taking up a lot of my time.

Sommer_IdEA

Wonder Traded from a box of Lucky Charms
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    Um... hi!
    I'm new to the forum. I don't really know what to say ^-^"
    I really like Pokemon! I started in gen 5 with Black version at 10! (Kinda late! ^w^) But as the years go on I've played more games! Rom or the actual games!
    It's nice to meet everyone! ^-^

Years
    Hello, Sommer_IdEA! Welcome to the forum. I'm like you, I also started with Black, and I've played more games. Hope to see you around!

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    Hi I'm new to the site and would love to make new friends too ;) deep down I'm a honest nice guy who just adores pokemon! So if anyone would like to chat with me please feel free! :)

Years
    Um... hi!
    I'm new to the forum. I don't really know what to say ^-^"
    I really like Pokemon! I started in gen 5 with Black version at 10! (Kinda late! ^w^) But as the years go on I've played more games! Rom or the actual games!
    It's nice to meet everyone! ^-^

Hey there Sommer! And welcome aboard.

That's pretty cool Black was your first game, and I am a fan of 5th Gen so yeah definitely caught my attention there I guess. But at least you took time to go back through the older games as well because a true Pokemon player always tries to at least play every generation. Well, I do hope to see you around the forums!

I'm new. I already made my thread but certain folks wanted me to post more, so here I am here.

How's it going? I just realized my account is already a year old. Anyone here like One Piece or Doctor Who?

Don't worry if you were late with the intro, I've seen others with old accounts who only started making introductions so you're not on your own here. Still, I love how awesome your username is, but I guess that's because it reminds me of Colress' Japanese name. I've never gotten into One Piece but I should try getting back into Doctor Who again since I seem like I can never stick with it.

Good luck and I'll continue seeing you Achromatic! Don't hesitate to drop me a message if you ever want to talk.

Hi I'm new to the site and would love to make new friends too ;) deep down I'm a honest nice guy who just adores pokemon! So if anyone would like to chat with me please feel free! :)

I'm always happy to make new friends myself, so yeah I'll be happy to accept you Shadow! And I definitely feel the same way as you, someone who adores Pokemon deep down and it's saddening how I always get mocked for being an almost 22-year-old female who still plays Pokemon.

I have like, been into Pokemon ever since I was introduced to it at school and I have pretty much been hooked since. And if you ever want to chat, I'm just a visitor message away so do leave one whenever you wish!

Have an awesome time here, yeah? Our staff are always on hand if you need any help.

- Hikamaru

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hello, you two! Welcome to PC. Awesome having you here today.

I'm new. I already made my thread but certain folks wanted me to post more, so here I am here.

How's it going? I just realized my account is already a year old. Anyone here like One Piece or Doctor Who?

Hello hello hello Ben how's it going yo. You know me, I know you, all the more to skip the formalities. Haha. Yes please do be more active, PC needs more people like you! Anyway, have a fantastic time here and do contact me or the staff if you need anything aite. o/

Heya ShadowEdge, welcome! I see you've already posted around a bit, so that's great. Take all the time you need to get used to this place and make some new friends. I'd be happy to befriend you if you wish! Also, you know who to turn to if you have any questions. *points to members with bold usernames* :P

Hm, what got you into Pokemon in the first place? Also, any favourite Pokemon? Just a few questions to get to know you more.

I'm so late to the party...

And I didn't really know this thread existed. Goodness.

It's never too late to join in! 8)

Last edited:

firefight

I like people
    Years
    Hi! I just created a profile, but i have been to this site before! i often come here to find pokemon hacks. i've been playing the firered moemon hack, and i've played sienna, snakewood, and a couple of others. i love soulsilver and heartgold but i cant seem to find any hacks for them. does anybody have any suggestions? the question isn't limited to soul and heart.

Years
    Hi! I just created a profile, but i have been to this site before! i often come here to find pokemon hacks. i've been playing the firered moemon hack, and i've played sienna, snakewood, and a couple of others. i love soulsilver and heartgold but i cant seem to find any hacks for them. does anybody have any suggestions? the question isn't limited to soul and heart.

Well you definitely picked the right community to join! We have a ROM Hacking board where you can find some really awesome hacks you can check out, and even tools you can use to make your own!

Sienna and Snakewood are among some of the most loved hacks created at PC, but there's lots of others you'll discover as well and I'm sure you can fit in with the hackers over there with no problems. And feel free to explore the other parts of the community as well since it never hurts to look around and see what you like.

Have a fun time here Firefight, and do ask a staff member if you ever need help!

- Hikamaru

firefight

I like people
    Years
    Well you definitely picked the right community to join! We have a ROM Hacking board where you can find some really awesome hacks you can check out, and even tools you can use to make your own!

Sienna and Snakewood are among some of the most loved hacks created at PC, but there's lots of others you'll discover as well and I'm sure you can fit in with the hackers over there with no problems. And feel free to explore the other parts of the community as well since it never hurts to look around and see what you like.

Have a fun time here Firefight, and do ask a staff member if you ever need help!

- Hikamaru
    thank you! you're so nice! i'll check it out. i've seen a bit of it but i haven't actually explored around yet because i didnt know it was a board. im new to all this, but i'll catch on. in the morning i'll look and see what i can find :)

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    Heya ShadowEdge, welcome! I see you've already posted around a bit, so that's great. Take all the time you need to get used to this place and make some new friends. I'd be happy to befriend you if you wish! Also, you know who to turn to if you have any questions. *points to members with bold usernames* :P

Hm, what got you into Pokemon in the first place? Also, any favourite Pokemon? Just a few questions to get to know you more.

It's never too late to join in! 8)

Favorite pokemon is Lucario! I love foxes so Lucario made me fall in love right away :) what got me into pokemon? I guess I was in 5th grade when Pokemon first came out and well my friends told me about it and I guess I sort of just got into it, and I'm glad I did because I would of missed out on a amazing game! :) and sure we can be friends!!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Hello Firefight! I'm sure you must be well versed with the forums by now. Sienna and Snakewood are really good games, I've yet to try those :P
    I don't know about HeartGold and SoulSilver hacks that exist but I do know of a hack of Black and White.
    You can try these titles:
    Pokémon Adventures Red Version
    Pokémon Expert Emerald
    Pokémon Shiny Gold
    Pokémon Liquid Crystal
    I have tested all of them and they are great! :)

I'm so late to the party...

And I didn't really know this thread existed. Goodness.
    I'm late to welcome you too though but anyways welcome to the New Users hangout! The party here never ends and you're always welcome to post here if you can't find anything or are uncomfortable around. There are many people here for your help :)

You've made another one already! Everyone here loves pokémon, don't worry. It's a community of Pokémon lovers after all.

firefight

I like people
    Years
    Hello Firefight! I'm sure you must be well versed with the forums by now. Sienna and Snakewood are really good games, I've yet to try those :P
    I don't know about HeartGold and SoulSilver hacks that exist but I do know of a hack of Black and White.
    You can try these titles:
    Pokémon Adventures Red Version
    Pokémon Expert Emerald
    Pokémon Shiny Gold
    Pokémon Liquid Crystal
    I have tested all of them and they are great! :)
    i have actually played pokemon adventures red! its very good. i will try the others. after im done with the moemon firered hack im playing i will get right to liquid crystal first.. I've heard good things about it!

firefight

I like people
    Years

hi! im pretty new as well. I'll gladly talk to you any time! drop a message in my box sometime if you want.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I'm late to welcome you too though but anyways welcome to the New Users hangout! The party here never ends and you're always welcome to post here if you can't find anything or are uncomfortable around. There are many people here for your help :)

When I created my account back in 2012, I never really did an introduction... :(

At least now I am a lot more familiar with the place, and it's wonderful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back