• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    I do not work just yet as I'm still living with my parents.
    A merchandiser? Do you wear a bread costume and invite people to buy bread? *innocent face

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    I still live with my parents too I had to move back when I was broke.
    A bread costume huh I'd be like a loaf or a bagel hahaha I don't actually even have a uniform for bread I just wear whatever I want. My boss said he was going to order some shirts with the company logo on them and we got my sizes and all that but he still has not gotten them which doesn't bother me. I just work the bread my boss brings into stores and make it look all neat and full looking. I like how my boss for merchandising also lets me listen to my podcasts while I work so I don't actually have to take my headphones off for anything but people asking questions.

Last edited:

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Hey y'all~ *biiiiig hug*

I was out all day today because there was a huge sale at my local mall XD I'm pretty sure I racked up some pokemiles because I kept my 3DS on streetpass all day :3 All my non-pokemon friends think I'm so weird ^^;

How has everyone been? :)

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Hehe Hai there~ Streetpass, I never used it really, but yeah live in a 30.000 people town so I think it wouldn't make much sense, was so surprised one day that I picked one person up after 6 months haha I should have taken my 3ds probably with me on friday, I was out in a bigger town celebrating Germany's National Day haha well, missed that chance

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Aww well I live right in the middle of busy London xD I ALWAYS pick someone up on streetpass whenever I go out :) And celebrating Germany's National Day must have been so much fun ^^ I only know like 2 german words, prolly would have gone round saying "gesundheit" to everyone for no apparent reason xD

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Celebrating Germany's National Day is, going out to a lake buying a cold Cola-Limonade for 1€ and just sitting there.. at the lake and listening to music, since the sky had no clouds it was the perfect weather, even though at the Lake I almost got bitten by a duck :c

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    *wild ducklett used bite!* xD wow germany's national day sure sounds relaxing, I would have taken my 3DS with me and continue my shiny hunting :3

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    I mean, yeah you come together with your friends drink something and celbrate that Germany is now united since 25th years already (3rd of October, 1989 was the fall of the Berlin Wall) and yeah I had a friend with me and I explained him the story of Naruto throughly haha I never got into Shiny Hunting, Pokemon and me, I am more of a Pokemon Roleplayer/ fanfiction writer, try to get into RPs on here again at the moment, had abandoned forum rps for a while

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    Oh I see ^.^
    I've never explored the fandom side of pokemon that much. I'm pretty traditional tbh, just play the games and watch the anime xD

Also I bought Sims 4 on my laptop and it's already glitchy >:( hmmph Downloading it was a mistake imo -_-

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    I played Sims 2 I remember, back like 6 years ago haha And Pokemon RPs I started like 2 years ago was weird at first, but I loved the people I met through it, and so made many friends. That was a main reason to do keep doing it the friends I made haha

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    Reminds me of the time where I played games for hours, haha But how was Sims 4? Were it good 5 hours?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's been a long time since I had played any Sims game, haha. They're nice, but some of their things don't seem to suit my taste, unfortunately.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Not so great. I've been lacking sleep for 3 days or so. Took a quick nap just now but still feel absolutely beaten up.

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and felt so down :( so I called in sick for the day. Just seems like one of those days where I'll hole up in the house lol

Years
    I woke up around 2 in the morning since I couldn't sleep. Course I don't have to work today since it is Thursday. Course I feel fine.

lol it's already Friday in my timezone. But at least my internet woes are over for now... again. I have very awkward sleep patterns that have been that way ever since I was forced to quit my job in packaging.

Anyways, welcome aboard to all newbies posting here today! I hope you all enjoy your time at PC.

- Hikamaru

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back