• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Whelp, my permaban from MLP Forums is here to stay.

"Take this ban as a lesson for the future. Good luck."

Yeah, I'll be sure to have good luck now that I just got permabanned from the best site ever :(

Hopefully that experience can help you learn, and in my opinion that helps you become a better person! I went through a similar issue three years ago, and look how far I came since then!

I know deep down you enjoyed that forum, so it'll be hard for you to recover but I'm sure that learning from the mistake will serve as a way to improve yourself and that's why I think you can stick around here and make new friends! And don't worry, we're all here to support you!

- Hikamaru

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Hopefully that experience can help you learn , and in my opinion that helps you become a better person! I went through a similar issue three years ago, and look how far I came since then!

I know deep down you enjoyed that forum, so it'll be hard for you to recover but I'm sure that learning from the mistake will serve as a way to improve yourself and that's why I think you can stick around here and make new friends! And don't worry, we're all here to support you!

- Hikamaru

Yeah, I learnt my lesson... I shall put it to use when I create another account claiming to be my (imaginary) cousin.

This imaginary cousin will say that I gave her permission to use my OCs {XD}

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome, welcome guys! I'm Megan and I'm one of the PC staffers around here modding Fan Clubs. In my spare time, I love helping out new members like you. So if you are feeling lost and in need of a guide, you can always send me a message (or anyone in bold names!). We're really friendly so don't be shy! <3

See you guys around ^_^

Years
    Yeah, I learnt my lesson... I shall put it to use when I create another account claiming to be my (imaginary) cousin.

This imaginary cousin will say that I gave her permission to use my OCs {XD}

That may seem cool but from what I know it's sockpuppeting and that's usually frowned down upon a lot here. Given the bitter end you had with your previous forum, we don't want to see you breaking rules here so soon because it's not fun to get banned, and even our staff don't like having to punish their fellow members.

If you are still confused on what is and isn't allowed, you can check out the community rules plus you can always ask any staff members if you still have any concerns. Remember, they are there to help you ensure you have a smooth ride around the forum.

Hopefully you'll learn how everything works, and remember we're all happy to lend you a hand!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    That may seem cool but from what I know it's sockpuppeting and that's usually frowned down upon a lot here. Given the bitter end you had with your previous forum, we don't want to see you breaking rules here so soon because it's not fun to get banned, and even our staff don't like having to punish their fellow members.

If you are still confused on what is and isn't allowed, you can check out the [I had to remove the link because it was stopping my post from going through] plus you can always ask any staff members if you still have any concerns. Remember, they are there to help you ensure you have a smooth ride around the forum.

Hopefully you'll learn how everything works, and remember we're all happy to lend you a hand!

- Hikamaru

Don't worry man, I meant over on MLP Forums, not here. I'll have nothing to worry about here because I learnt my lesson.

I learnt my lesson too late...

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Well im new here and all. I'm just trying to figure out where everything is and how it works. Also hoping to meet some people to hang out with and all that stuff.

Years
    Well im new here and all. I'm just trying to figure out where everything is and how it works. Also hoping to meet some people to hang out with and all that stuff.

Well hi there and welcome, Drew! That's your name if I'm right?

If you want to meet new friends you definitely picked the right community to do that, because we are very diverse which is usually not what you see in a Pokemon-based forum, plus everyone here is really friendly as well. So, why not start by telling us about yourself and we can recommend sections you might be interested in? There's also the helpful links thread to consider if you're still struggling, but hopefully you'll enjoy whatever you decide to check out.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with getting active and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Karajan

Hi! I'm Kara c: I was here once a few years back but I forgot my account details so I made a new one...xD So I decided to start fresh c: Hopefully it doesn't happen again xD

Years
    Hi! I'm Kara c: I was here once a few years back but I forgot my account details so I made a new one...xD So I decided to start fresh c: Hopefully it doesn't happen again xD

Welcome back to PC, Kara! Kinda stinks you lost access to your previous account but it never hurts to do a fresh start. PC has changed a lot since you were last here but we're still the same forum underneath, and it's never too late to get active again.

Good luck with everything and do try to stick around longer this time, plus if you ever want to chat I'm always open for a visitor message!

- Hikamaru

mativi

Medium Experienced Trainer
    Years
    Welcome. Your name makes me hungry. :P

Yeah, I've been absent on and off myself for several months. It's a weird feeling to feel so new when it says you've been on here for a while. Anyways though, I was asking myself what that meant just now. And I think I figured it out. DCC (if that's what you meant) means Daily Chit-Chat.
    So my computer lagged again and i didn't saw the others 100 posts >:(

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    I remember my visit to Opelucid City. It was like entering an entirely different time period!

Years
    I remember my visit to Opelucid City. It was like entering an entirely different time period!

Yeah it surely does doesn't it? Black's version was like set in the future and White's was in the past, two very different looks to one city but that's what makes it so unique. As a 5th Gen fan, I know just how much I love the unique design and environments of the Unova region.

Anyways, hello there again! I'm still always here if you want to chat.

Oh, okay. Sorry for posting in the wrong spot:-(

Don't worry, sweetie! Everyone makes mistakes, even the staff. It's definitely not a rare sight and you can always learn from mistakes to hopefully become better as you go around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Yeah it surely does doesn't it? Black's version was like set in the future and White's was in the past, two very different looks to one city but that's what makes it so unique. As a 5th Gen fan, I know just how much I love the unique design and environments of the Unova region.

Anyways, hello there again! I'm still always here if you want to chat.

Likewise, hello again, Hika! (A.K.A. the first person I interacted with here)

The line you quoted was something I plan to use in a RP, since:

A. I don't think it would be fair to consider just one game or the other canon.

B. I don't want to screw up canon by making my own headcanon.

Sometime, I think I'll get to work on showing my ideas on what Pokémon Gray/Grey Version would have been like.

Years
    Hello people of PokeCommunity!
    Just dropping by to welcome fellow newbies before I lose wi-fi for a few days.
    Hope you all have a wonderful week~ :t334:

Years
    Hello people of PokeCommunity!
    Just dropping by to welcome fellow newbies before I lose wi-fi for a few days.
    Hope you all have a wonderful week~ :t334:

And of course chat to the older guys too! Kinda sucks you won't be able to get on for a while but of course PC will always be here for you, and I'm sure you can get back on track soon and hopefully you have a Merry Christmas as well!

- Hikamaru

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back