• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    On another note, hello everyone!

Nice meeting you all yet another time!

This place keeps getting better and better

Take care all...

Hey there. Nice meeting you again as well. How's your time at PC so far? You take care also. =)

Years
    Well I'm here... Hi

Guess I will tell the story of how I got into Pokemon
    So my older brother got a gameboy and Pokemon yellow for Christmas one year. He played it, finished it and then never touched it again. I decided that I wanted to play it since he was done, but my brother was never big on sharing. I asked my parents and they were all, sort it out yourselves (which is parent for: I'm not gonna do anything) so I snuck into my brother room at night, stole (borrowed) his gameboy and yellow, and played until early morning, when I would sneak the stuff back. I couldn't save because he would know, but that didn't matter to me at the time.

Let me just say you get really attached to that pikachu, when you know this might be the last time you ever see them

This reminds me how much my brother is an anti-sharer, sometimes he steals things from me and never gives them back, and I feel like the only way to get it back is if he's out of the household. Kinda funny that he's retired from playing Pokemon as well, and would still not let me near any games he touched.

EQA

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2015
    Howdy-doo, I'm pretty new.
    Thought I'd join and hopefully be able to play some hacks.
    Not sure if it's just me being new but attachments for rom hacks just lead to 'clear.gif'.
    Can't do anything.

Years
    Howdy-doo, I'm pretty new.
    Thought I'd join and hopefully be able to play some hacks.
    Not sure if it's just me being new but attachments for rom hacks just lead to 'clear.gif'.
    Can't do anything.

If you need help with hacks why not go look over in the ROM Hacking section? It's split into various smaller sections to cater to the different aspects of hacking, and there's a Q&A thread if you need help. Good luck and hopefully someone will be able to help you, and on that note have fun around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Hey there. Nice meeting you again as well. How's your time at PC so far? You take care also. =)

Omg, it's super good so far! I love this place!

I wish I could have my old friends here too who left the other forum of mine and never came back... That way this place would have been more nostalgic or deeper for me.

But, I guess life goes on and I have to make good new friends again!

And that's not a problem here at all because this forum is beaming with people who know what great friendship is!

So, thanks Kyo and everyone! :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Omg, it's super good so far! I love this place!

I wish I could have my old friends here too who left the other forum of mine and never came back... That way this place would have been more nostalgic or deeper for me.

But, I guess life goes on and I have to make good new friends again!

And that's not a problem here at all because this forum is blooming with people who know what great friendship is!

So, thanks Kyo and everyone! :)

You're very welcome Snowy. You don't mind me calling you Snowy do you?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    No no, Snowy just happens to be my cat's name. ^_^

Winter is too cold for me and summer too hot.. I like it somewhere in between.

But, if it snows during winter, all hail! (Get it?) I LOVE SNOW AND WINTER! *_*

Although, I have never seen it in my life for real... I'd love to see it one day... It doesn't snow in my country

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    New to site, Friend codes anyone?

Hey new to the site and planning on doing some diggin for friend codes....Need them for friend safari...
    Mine is 1908-0377-9646 if yout down to add me please add and leave your friend code...Thanks for the help guys

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    wow you quite direct to search for friend requests.

By the way hi! I do not have any friend codes but you can add me in poke community :)

Besides why not introduce yourself so we can know more about you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Lol thanks killer..need friend codes on the 3ds so i can actually catch some pokemon with Hidden abilities to play more competatively..general responses are appreciated as well but my names Taylor and im from CA just decided to join cuz u guys seem active still

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    No no, Snowy just happens to be my cat's name. ^_^

Winter is too cold for me and summer too hot.. I like it somewhere in between.

But, if it snows during winter, all hail! (Get it?) I LOVE SNOW AND WINTER! *_*

Although, I have never seen it in my life for real... I'd love to see it one day... It doesn't snow in my country

That's a very nice name your cat. I like it very much. So you prefer autumn? I see a LOT of snow here. It usually snows about...maybe four to six inches? Something like that. I was born on this month and yet I prefer spring but love snow lol. It never snowed? Not even once? Wow... {D:} Well I hope one day it snows over there.

Years
    Lol thanks killer..need friend codes on the 3ds so i can actually catch some pokemon with Hidden abilities to play more competatively..general responses are appreciated as well but my names Taylor and im from CA just decided to join cuz u guys seem active still

I see you already posted in the Friend Codes thread in the X/Y section, so hopefully good luck getting some great Friend Safaris from fellow PC members, and also have them find out what's in your own as well. Aside from that, awesome to see you Taylor! What's it like living over in California? I heard it's one of the best places in the country, although not a good time to visit at the moment given the weather's cold hehehehe.

Hopefully you do plan to stay active and if you ever have questions, our active members are always not afraid to help you when needed?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    @Fiori: Hi there, Fiori! I'm doing fine here. How about yourself?

That's a very nice name your cat. I like it very much. So you prefer autumn? I see a LOT of snow here. It usually snows about...maybe four to six inches? Something like that. I was born on this month and yet I prefer spring but love snow lol. It never snowed? Not even once? Wow... {D:} Well I hope one day it snows over there.

That is not possible for my region since it is close to the equator and such.. Geographically, snow here should be impossible. But, I do hope that I travel to your country or any other, one day so that I will be able to see snow! : D

That will be nice, won't it? ^__^

It feels good to hear about your place. Do you make snowmen/ snow caves and such? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back