• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Well looks like you went from 0 replies to having a bunch of people welcoming you :P
    Great to have you with us Alfs, looking forward to see what kind of stuff you'll be posting in your gallery!

Look forward no more 'cause I posted 3 pictures to start my gallery. :D
    Thank you for the welcome lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, GreenAlf. We're glad to have you with us here. n_n;; Have a fun stay here, okay? Also, drop me a VM if you ever need anything; I always try my best to respond!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Welcome to the forum, GreenAlf. We're glad to have you with us here. n_n;; Have a fun stay here, okay? Also, drop me a VM if you ever need anything; I always try my best to respond!

Woo I can feel the love lol. No problem! :)

Years
    IM FEELIN PUMPED! i have to wake up at 5 am for my big compitition tomorow!!!!!!! im in 4 of em and if i get at least 2nd in 2 of em i get a 2DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get to play pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP. wish me luck

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, it's that soccer tournament, right? Good luck! =) Have you been practicing? Also, which version of Pokémon are you going to get? X or Y?

Years
    not soccer. i mentioned the compitition earlier. im gonna get cuz i got 1st place 2nd place 4th and 6th place. if you check back to page three i think you will see the ccompitition. YAY IM GETTING A 2DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    not soccer. i mentioned the compitition earlier. im gonna get cuz i got 1st place 2nd place 4th and 6th place. if you check back to page three i think you will see the ccompitition. YAY IM GETTING A 2DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you, and nice to hear you're getting a 2DS! There's loads of great games you can get on it, so yeah can't wait to see you eventually get around to playing the 6th Generation of Pokemon games with X and Y.

I've been clocking a playtime of around 999:59 (yeah it maxed out hahaha) on X right now.

Years
    nice thats some dedication hikamaru. my max might be like i dunno 200 hours? its probably because i like trying to speed run the game and then do all side quests afterwards like catching legionaries. i dunno its kinda fun but you get really underleveled so its a challenge too

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it's only around one-eighty. ): Would've been much higher, but I sort of stopped playing after I was done with the story and post-game. I still turn it on every day, though, just to Wonder Trade and do some online battling.

Years
    This is perfect since I just started using this today! :) First time using forums and can't wait to meet new Pokemon fans :)

Years
    Hey there sahilzahil, welcome to PC! :)

Feel free to look around as we have a lot to do around here! :D And if you need help, feel free to contact any of the moderators such as myself, or any other staff. :]

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    This is perfect since I just started using this today! :) First time using forums and can't wait to meet new Pokemon fans :)

Welcome to the forums!! Well if you are looking for fellow poke-fans this is the site to be on :D
    I see you are a munchinorange fan, nice! Hope you have a lot of fun around here, see you

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years

dat' Munching Orange profile pic....

uhm, Hey, there! Welcome, I won't give you any special tips there you can probably go or so, nah, I will just give you a nice, little Totodile welcome hug! *Hugs* :3

(Also Pokecommunity was the first forum, I became active on too... but hope you stick here for longer, I dropped it after a while and just recently came back. So I am fairly new too :3)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, sahilzahil. So, this is your first forum? Pretty cool. n_n;; Try your best to post around as much as you can, okay? Foruming is very fun, and once you're all used to it, you'd instantly become addicted. Have fun, and let me know if you ever need anything!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hello everybody I'm pokerulz pokemonrulz or just my prefered name hunter. I just regestered yesterday and I'm really happy that I regestered. I do not have a ds of any sort (because my lil sis broke them all.) But i will be happy to talk to anybody. So yeah again I do not have a ds of any sort but when I did I played pokemon white, black, and white 2 for a living. So hope this forum will keep me a pokemon fan

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Hello, i'm new here. Not really sure what to put here but i'm looking for friend codes for the safari, to trade and maybe battle.

Years
    Hello everybody I'm pokerulz pokemonrulz or just my prefered name hunter. I just regestered yesterday and I'm really happy that I regestered. I do not have a ds of any sort (because my lil sis broke them all.) But i will be happy to talk to anybody. So yeah again I do not have a ds of any sort but when I did I played pokemon white, black, and white 2 for a living. So hope this forum will keep me a pokemon fan

Hello Pokerulz, it's nice to see you!

Awww that sucks your DS broke, but you played a lot of the 5th Gen Pokemon games for a while. I adored that generation a lot, because it introduced my fave Pokemon and I love Unova as a region itself. If you want to share your memories with Unova, why not check out the Fifth Generation section? And if you want to continue playing the games I hope you can get a 3DS and/or 2DS soon, because there's loads of awesome games on it, including Pokemon X & Y! Have fun here at PC okay?

Hello, i'm new here. Not really sure what to put here but i'm looking for friend codes for the safari, to trade and maybe battle.

Hi Joe, welcome to PC!

If you were looking for friend codes you'll definitely want to check out the X/Y section's Friend Codes thread where you can not only find others to add, but leave your friend code as well. We also have both the Trade Corner and Battle Center sections if you want to trade and battle.

Have fun guys, and I'll see you around! Feel free to ask me or the staff members if you need anything.

- Hikamaru

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back