• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    currently my team consists of haxorus, samurott, metagross, lucario (shiny), braviary, and kyurem(white)! if you could give me any tips to improve my team thad would be SWELL!...(ow)

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    currently my team consists of haxorus, samurott, metagross, lucario (shiny), braviary, and kyurem(white)! if you could give me any tips to improve my team thad would be SWELL!...(ow)

What Game ^_^ I'm Good With Pokemon

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    [color=ff0ff]Welcome to all the new members!! I hope you guys have a great time while at here and if you need help, just contact the moderater around here~[/color]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi, all! First and foremost, a very huge and warm welcome to PC. :D Glad to see each and every one of you here today!

Hi Im New Here ^_^ Hope We Get Along Each other ^_^ Im also A Good Hacker If You wanna Be in it Just Ask me ^_^
    A good hacker, you say? Then to the ROM Hacking Hub you must go! Let's hope you'll grow from a good hacker to the best hacker you can be!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the community and also kind of new to Pokemon... Or at least new to taking it more seriously, if that makes sense. I'll be posting my questions elsewhere in the right forums but just wanted to say "hi." I look forward to getting to know people here!
    It's great to see people joining in one of the longest-lasting franchises in existence! Here's hoping to see lots of activity from you! Anytime you want to make a new friend, I'll be here. :3

umm...
    HI i'm new here...

AND I LOVE POKEMON,
    Whaddya know? I love Pokemon too, and so does everyone else here! You'll fit in really well I'm sure, so go on and have a blast!

yo guy's i am new here and i run a youtube channel would you please subscribe to my channel

Thanks{XD}
    Hi! Glad to be of your acquaintance. If you want to advertise your YouTube channel, you could always do so in your signature. Have an amazing time mmkay?

If you guys ever need any form of assistance, feel free to give any of our moderators a shout. Seeya around! o/

Years
    Hi Im New Here ^_^ Hope We Get Along Each other ^_^ Im also A Good Hacker If You wanna Be in it Just Ask me ^_^

Hi there Lei! If you are interested in ROM hacks you should go check out our ROM Hacking boards which Autumn Reverie directed you to. It's the most visited section here at PC and given the amazing catalogue of hacks and hacking tools it's no surprise we get people joining for it every day. I do wish you good luck with your hack while you're there!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the community and also kind of new to Pokemon... Or at least new to taking it more seriously, if that makes sense. I'll be posting my questions elsewhere in the right forums but just wanted to say "hi." I look forward to getting to know people here!

It never hurts to get to meet new people here, and I'm pretty sure you can make some new friends soon because PC is a very diverse community and I'm sure someone might share interests with you which makes it all the better. And you can always contact any moderators if you have questions because they are there to help you, and don't worry they won't hurt you I promise.

umm...
    HI i'm new here...

AND I LOVE POKEMON,

I do too! In fact been a fan for around 15 years which is just hard to believe, but I just love how Pokemon is a franchise that evolves so much over the years and that's why I stuck around and still plan to do so. Do you have any fave Pokemon, and if so why do you like them? It's always nice to get to know a bit more about you and don't worry, as said above I'm sure you'll settle in here well.

yo guy's i am new here and i runa youtube channel would you please subscribe to my channel

Thanks{XD}

If you want to promote your channel, follow Autumn Reverie's advice above and link it in your signature. You can edit your signature by going to the User CP and then "Edit Signature". I might consider checking out your channel sometime, but yeah good luck and I'm sure you'll get the subscribers rolling in.

Have fun guys, and I'm always open for a message if you need a hand or just want a new friend!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    originally posted by elheroeoscuro
    What kind of help do you need? Maybe I can be of some assistance.
    um well im looking for some specific pokemon mostly ones that cant be goten anymore beacuse of past events. im looking for:mew, Latias, jirachi, manaphy, and genesect. Im also looking for a blazeakinite if anyone is willing to trade me one. i have one game from each gen. so i can get most of the pokemon if im given a little time.

Synerjee

Years
    um well im looking for some specific pokemon mostly ones that cant be goten anymore beacuse of past events. im looking for:mew, Latias, jirachi, manaphy, and genesect. Im also looking for a blazeakinite if anyone is willing to trade me one. i have one game from each gen. so i can get most of the pokemon if im given a little time.

Hi Umbreon! You must be looking for our Trade Corner. There should be lots of members who are willing to trade to you the Pokemon and the Blazikenite that you seek. I wish you the best in your endeavours!

Hi ^_^ I Want Close Friends Here ^_^ Like Before here

Hello, LeiAlcantara! Welcome to the forums. :3 If you want close friends here, make an initiative to get to know people! Go and visit their profiles and leave a VM or two to get some conversations started! We have lots of friendly members around here, so don't feel shy to mingle around. Of course, I'm also open to getting to know you better as well, so do drop by if you have the chance. Hope to see you around~

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Hii guys, also a new member here, started with this forum about a week ago more or less and still figuring out how to use it properly xP
    Nice to meet y'all

Synerjee

Years
    Hii guys, also a new member here, started with this forum about a week ago more or less and still figuring out how to use it properly xP
    Nice to meet y'all

Yo yosuke, welcome to PC~ It's nice to meet you too! How've you been doing? Hope all things are well with you. :3 It's nice to see that you've been posting around quite a bit. Keep up the activity, yeah? By the way, do you have anything you're interested in? If you haven't already found your niche, we'd love to help you out.

Also, if there's anything about the forums you need clarifications on, do give our moderators a ring! I too am able to help you out with most things, so don't hesitate to ask. Have fun and see you around!

Years
    Hi guys! I am a relatively new user, joined this summer. I'm 24 and have loved Pokemon my whole life. I've watched every movie and episode, used to play the videogames, still play the card game with friends, and now I've started a little business making figurines. I like to keep up to date on things that is why I am here. Fun stuff!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Oh snap, I'm not so knew, But, I could be classified as so. lol;
    I'm more into Anime and manga then pokemon at the moment, I would like to get to know people, on here atleast, build some friendships, and get back into loving pokemon. (:

Years
    Hi guys! I am a relatively new user, joined this summer. I'm 24 and have loved Pokemon my whole life. I've watched every movie and episode, used to play the videogames, still play the card game with friends, and now I've started a little business making figurines. I like to keep up to date on things that is why I am here. Fun stuff!

Well hi there! Nice hobby you have there with figurines, I used to collect lots of them when I was little, in fact I was quite a huge collector of different things from newspapers to McDonald's Happy Meal toys but I eventually quit due to my room succumbing to hoarding.

If you are interested in the TCG, we have a nice section dedicated to the Pokemon TCG which is right over here. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy hanging around there!

Oh snap, I'm not so knew, But, I could be classified as so. lol;
    I'm more into Anime and manga then pokemon at the moment, I would like to get to know people, on here atleast, build some friendships, and get back into loving pokemon. (:

I bet you'd love our Anime & Manga section if that's up your alley and don't worry, you don't need to be a Pokemon fan to enjoy PC. We love catering to everyone's interests since everyone here is different and who knows, you may end up getting back into Pokemon over time.

And if you want to get to know others, I'd be happy to do so! A simple message is all it takes and I'm sure you can make some new friends along the way during your time at PC.

Have fun guys and remember to contact a staff member if you need help!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Yo yosuke, welcome to PC~ It's nice to meet you too! How've you been doing? Hope all things are well with you. :3 It's nice to see that you've been posting around quite a bit. Keep up the activity, yeah? By the way, do you have anything you're interested in? If you haven't already found your niche, we'd love to help you out.

Also, if there's anything about the forums you need clarifications on, do give our moderators a ring! I too am able to help you out with most things, so don't hesitate to ask. Have fun and see you around!

wow thanks man, so far i only managed to check the trade corner and met the Cyclone, my goal is to finally complete my first national pokedex !!! (pokemon X/Y) and start farming shinies *---*
    i am soo close, only 35 pokemon left, but they're all legendary so that may take a while ;-;

Synerjee

Years
    wow thanks man, so far i only managed to check the trade corner and met the Cyclone, my goal is to finally complete my first national pokedex !!! (pokemon X/Y) and start farming shinies *---*
    i am soo close, only 35 pokemon left, but they're all legendary so that may take a while ;-;

My pleasure! Haha looks like you've got the hang of it more or less. My best wishes to you! I'm sure you'll complete that Pokedex in no time at all.

Dazel

prince of mind
    Years
    Oh, hey. This is a thing.

I just joined here today, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice? I've never been on a forum this large before. I'm not really sure what to... do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back