• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Hello, Enos! Welcome to PC!

I'm quite new as well but I hope we get along!
    Oh since when did you start liking them? Did you play any from the game series? (FR/LG , R/S/E ?) ^-^

I started liking them since I first saw them on television. And yes I did played FR/LG, R/S/E. .I even played some other versions, but lately forgot the details :)

To Hikamaru: Nice! We have one in common. I'll check that later. Something caught my interest in the RP forum section, it sounds fun. :)

Last edited:

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
  • I started liking them since I first saw them on television. And yes I did played FR/LG, R/S/E. .I even played some other versions, but lately forgot the details :)
    Lol those are some good games though! I love OR, beat delta awhile ago and working on the legendaries! Very good!
    Not to be annoying or anything but I'm not sure if dpuble posting is a good idea, IMO.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Lol those are some good games though! I love OR, beat delta awhile ago and working on the legendaries! Very good!
    Not to be annoying or anything but I'm not sure if dpuble posting is a good idea, IMO.

I apologize if I made my post twice. I didn't intend to do that. I thought I haven't post it awhile ago because I'm using a smartphone.

Years

• Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. As you read, the name is Enos. I love Pokemon because they're cute. I hope to make some friends here :)
    Welcome, enos! I'm new here, too.

I love cute Pokemon, too! Did ya know there's an official Cute Pokemon Club ♬? I'm thinking of looking into it myself, soon.

I see that you first liked Pokemon after seeing it on television.
    I have a funny story as to when I first took interest in Pokemon...
    It was way back was I was five goin' on six years old. KFC had some Pokemon plush toys and I had never before seen a Pokemon up until then. I think this was just before Pokemon became a phenomenon in the USA. Anyways, I got a Vulpix plush, and dubbed it "Turkey Dog" since I didn't know any Pokemon names at the time. Soon after I started seeing the show on TV and got hooked on Pokemon Blue and Red. To this day, I still have the "Turkey Dog" plush, since I owe it to the Vulpix toy for introducing me to the series.

Years
  • I see that you first liked Pokemon after seeing it on television.
    I have a funny story as to when I first took interest in Pokemon...
    It was way back was I was five goin' on six years old. KFC had some Pokemon plush toys and I had never before seen a Pokemon up until then. I think this was just before Pokemon became a phenomenon in the USA. Anyways, I got a Vulpix plush, and dubbed it "Turkey Dog" since I didn't know any Pokemon names at the time. Soon after I started seeing the show on TV and got hooked on Pokemon Blue and Red. To this day, I still have the "Turkey Dog" plush, since I owe it to the Vulpix toy for introducing me to the series.

Hahahaha I recall getting into Pokemon when I watched it on TV as well, I think it was the old Red & Blue commercial which had that bus full of Pokemon. I even used to have a Pikachu plushie when I was younger, and I fell in love with the little yellow cutie. Sadly said plushie is no longer with me, but my love never gave up on me.

If it hadn't have been for those, I think I still would not have been into Pokemon today.

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
  • I apologize if I made my post twice. I didn't intend to do that. I thought I haven't post it awhile ago because I'm using a smartphone.
    Lol I dont actually care myself but I didn't want ya to get an infraction right off the bat :) my name is luo (loo) and I love ghost pokemon!!! How about u?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I started liking them since I first saw them on television. And yes I did played FR/LG, R/S/E. .I even played some other versions, but lately forgot the details :)

To Hikamaru: Nice! We have one in common. I'll check that later. Something caught my interest in the RP forum section, it sounds fun. :)
    Welcome! Do join the roleplay section, it's a great place. Come say hello in our stickied thread called Roleplay Daily chit-chat, if you like, and you are sure to find lots of people who want to help you find your way around roleplaying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Tell me your views: Is lying a good way to get unbanned?

Provided you get away with it, yes. :P

Years
  • But hi! FC 2423-4686-9704

Welcome to the forums, gunzjones! If you are interested in sharing your friend code, it's best recommended you visit this thread which is the place to do just that. The thread is fairly fast-paced so expect someone to add your code, because there may you could have the Friend Safari someone is looking for.

Good luck, and hopefully you should get some new friends added soon!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2014
    Hi I'm newbie on Pokemon Forums, I have played all of the games (NOT USED EMULATOR) And I do have the Old, Sweet, Copy of Pokemon Red, The Pokemon I am into is the Cute, Water-Type, Starter Pokemon, My IRL Name is Zander. Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hi I'm newbie on Pokemon Forums, I have played all of the games (NOT USED EMULATOR) And I do have the Old, Sweet, Copy of Pokemon Red, The Pokemon I am into is the Cute, Water-Type, Starter Pokemon, My IRL Name is Zander. Nice to meet you!

Well hello there Zander! Love the name, and welcome to PC! I go by Hikamaru here, but feel free to call me Nichole if you like. I'll happily respond to either name so don't feel worried.

And speaking of cute Pokemon and Water-types, it seems we have the same taste because I love cute stuff and Water Pokemon as well! I've got some really nice clubs over in the Pokemon Clubs section I'd definitely recommend to you: Cute Pokemon Club and Water-type Pokemon Club. Definitely can't wait to see you around there since clubs are a great way to meet new friends who share your interests, but feel free to explore and see what interests you!

If you ever have any issues finding a great place to check out, do take a look at the Helpful Links thread, courtesy of your resident TWL mod Dragon. Have fun and I'm sure you'll have a very happy new year as well! If you ever want to talk I'm always open for a message anytime.

- Hikamaru

Pk1410

Battle?
    Years
  • Hi guys! I am Pk. I am new to this place. I am looking forward to hang out on this site. Feel free to message for trades or battles. c:

Years
  • Hi guys! I am Pk. I am new to this place. I am looking forward to hang out on this site. Feel free to message for trades or battles. c:

I'm sure you will be excited you decided to join! PC has so much to do here so there's lots of options on what you can discuss here, and everyone here is really nice. In fact, this forum will definitely exceed your expectations as far as I know.

Our Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building sections have lots of nice topics on trading and battling, and you'll be able to find buddies to trade and battle with while you're there! There's also our Pokemon Showdown server if you want to battle and chat with fellow members, and maybe I might see you there should you decide to visit.

Anyways, good luck and if you need help don't hesitate to ask a staff member!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I do! It's pretty nice, and the little taglines with my name make me chuckle. I've mostly been hanging around the hacking, anime, and art threads, and I feel at home here.
    Glad to hear that! I haven't been into anime in a long time and never got into hacking at all >.< Luckily, there's something for everyone here. I mostly roleplay and chitchat :p Are you an artist?

SoleilSuicune

That fabulous Suicune lover
    Years
  • Glad to hear that! I haven't been into anime in a long time and never got into hacking at all >.< Luckily, there's something for everyone here. I mostly roleplay and chitchat :p Are you an artist?
    Well, artist is a strong word, but I love to draw. :3
    I have a little portfolio, I might post that here.
    I love to write novels and short stories, so my RPs can get a little too descriptive for some people. ._."
    I love to RP, though. It's like writing and reading a story at the same time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back