• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi Dragon!! : D

Yes yes, been a long time and I'm doing well here, thanks! ^__^

I'm still working on my project, as already mentioned before.. It's a tight schedule for me till the 28th, after which I plan to post a whole lot more and make many friends here..

And how are you doing? : )

P.S., Awesome siggy btw! Brings back memories, the music.. : )

Ah right, I remember! Good luck on it; it looks really promising so far. <33

And I'm doing alright, thanks! Just hanging around and stuff. :b And yeah, I'm really starting to like the game and the characters; it's pretty incredible. ^^

Hanolira

On short break / Will return soon
    Years
    Hello everyone of PC! I'm Mimiko aka Hanolira. I just joined this awesome place today. My cousins Kyo Tsukino and FioriKikuchi (some of you may know these two) told me about this place so here I am! I hope to make some friends here. I used to go on a different forum and my friends turned from good to bitter and the forum died so I left and came here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello everyone of PC! I'm Mimiko aka Hanolira. I just joined this awesome place today. My cousins Kyo Tsukino and FioriKikuchi (some of you may know these two) told me about this place so here I am! I hope to make some friends here. I used to go on a different forum and my friends turned from good to bitter and the forum died so I left and came here.

Mimiko! Welcome to PC! ^^ I hope you have an awesome time here. Drop on by to my profile and leave me a message. See you soon! <3

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
    Wow, it's rough to find people to talk too. I try talking to people and they are like "Screw you your new" go earn some 2'000 post then come back lol.

I know that feel. Unfortunately, I've been on that "screw you, you're new" side of the fence, but more as a bystander on a smaller forum. I know, I'm awful, I'm not vocal, but from what I hear, people really matured from the receiving end of that. Maybe because it was a forum that attracted (literal) twelve year olds.

Anyway hi all, I'm new. ^ ^;

Bloodmoon92

Banned
    Years
    I know that feel. Unfortunately, I've been on that "screw you, you're new" side of the fence, but more as a bystander on a smaller forum. I know, I'm awful, I'm not vocal, but from what I hear, people really matured from the receiving end of that. Maybe because it was a forum that attracted (literal) twelve year olds.

Anyway hi, I'm new. ^ ^;

Welcome to the newbie parade. lol We are the future of this place lol.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    @Kalnihu & Hanolira Hello to the both of you. I hope you guys have a great time here. If you ever need help let the moderators know. Until then see you guys later. Or rather...see you guys on my birthday.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to the newbie parade. lol We are the future of this place lol.
    Haha, you are though! I'm hoping for a nice future :]

Hello new people of PC! I'm Mimiko aka Hanolira. Nice to meet you. (⌒▽⌒)
    Hello you too~ How are you doing so far?

I guess I'll introduce myself. Hello everyone. You can call me Kalnihu. I'm a new member here. I hope to make some new friends here.
    Hi Kalnihu! I have trouble pronounciating that, haha. I'll have to practice. Friends are best made by finding a section you like and start chatting away with the people there about your common interests! I'm sure that will go well for you :]

See you guys around!

Kalnihu

On hiatus until further notice
    Years
    Hi Kalnihu! I have trouble pronounciating that, haha. I'll have to practice. Friends are best made by finding a section you like and start chatting away with the people there about your common interests! I'm sure that will go well for you :]

See you guys around!

Hello there lol. My name comes from one of my cousin's OCs. See you around as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    That's really awesome Dragon! : )

It's always great hearing from you guys.

@Fiori: Heey Fiori! (0^,^0) --> This is my impression of Pikachu, lol...

Hope everyone is having a good day! : D If not, you better make it good right NOW you guys! *_* :P

pokemaster ASHBELL

indian pokmon master
    Years
    oh how rude of me I don't give my introduction my names pratik I am from India as u shall guessed from my name I am new here I love pokemons and playing their roms. I play Pokemon emerald and glazed I completed both and my most of Pokemon r on lv 100 I caught almost all legends in emerald and all of legends in glazed hope we can be great friends ☺

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone how are you all.
    Hello there, I'm very good because it's Christmas in my country today~! How well have you settled into the forums? :)

Hello,im new here ,just made this acc yesterday,its nice to see you guys
    Hi and welcome! Seems I happen to have the name you would have wanted, haha? Clever spelling to work around that though ;) I hope you'll have a nice time on PC, and merry Christmas to you!

hi there guys and girls!!!I am new here and trying to make new friends anyone interested? (and sry my English is not good as u guys )

oh how rude of me I don't give my introduction my names pratik I am from India as u shall guessed from my name I am new here I love pokemons and playing their roms. I play Pokemon emerald and glazed I completed both and my most of Pokemon r on lv 100 I caught almost all legends in emerald and all of legends in glazed hope we can be great friends ☺
    Welcome to PC, Pratik! Wow, you are a big pokémon player, that's cool. Maybe you'll love posting around our Pokémon Gaming forums (here and here) and discuss your adventures. See you around!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    hello all new members!!!! Nice to meet you!!!! Welcome to the Poke Community!!!

Anyways, feel free to chat or go through the forum.

Or put a visitor message at my profiles......( Just kidding )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back