• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Hey 9_tails. Great name.
    Have fun and make sure to follow the rules.
    Pm me to be friends or if you need any help.

Years
    Hi! I'm new to these forums. I have an account at some other Pokemon forums, so I know all of the rules. (I read these ones still, though.)

Also...I like to D/P battle a lot, and I can AR clone for you. :O

If my username is inappropriate, please tell me before I get banned and create a new account. It's been appropriate at other Pokemon-related forums, though.

So anyways...Hi! :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Hey pokegirl.
    I will help you. If you send me a PM and tell me what you need help with I will help you out.
    Make sure you follow the rules.

Bakuran. Love the name.
    Welcome to PC.
    Follow the rules.
    PM me if you want to chat.

Ichii

Spill her blood, and you die!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Hi! I'm new to these forums. I have an account at some other Pokemon forums, so I know all of the rules. (I read these ones still, though.)

Also...I like to D/P battle a lot, and I can AR clone for you. :O

If my username is inappropriate, please tell me before I get banned and create a new account. It's been appropriate at other Pokemon-related forums, though.

So anyways...Hi! :)
    You left Pe2k as well. Since you got banned =P. Well, if you don't know me from the other site, I was BladeTest! See ya around the forums.

-Ichii

Whit3 B.

Legend tamer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    YOO!!! Im new too I find this site by mistake and i hope to do some more mistakes like this one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    Hey guys whats happening, hopefully i don't forget about this forum like i do with most...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back