• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie member here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm currently playing X and trying to fill my pokedex.
    If anyone wants to add my FC, it's 4828 7446 1755 and my IGN is Kitten.
    In RL I live in the UK and I work in a bakery and in my spare time I make ASMR videos on YouTube.

Nice to meet you all!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Thanks for the welcome! Yes, it is a bit challenging, but I'm getting there.

It is fun working there, I dont eat much from the shop though, I get sick of looking at the stuff, haha!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hello there! (=???)? Welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a great time here. If you ever want someone to talk to about Pok?mon or something else I'll be around. See you later~? ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awh, working at bakeries sounds amazingggg. Good luck on filling your pokedex; we have our Pokemon Trading section anytime you need a hand with trading! The traders are really friendly, so, don't be shy on asking for trades n' stuff! See you soon, and if you need a hand, don't be shy on contacting myself or anyone else willing to lend a hand~ <33

Years
  • I used to work in a bakery.. well, more like a cupcake shop ahahaa. It was pretty tedious since it was a stand in the center of a local mall so that meant we got a lot of people passing by. Don't think I can do retail again. x'D Good to meet you and big welcome, Toasted!

Good luck filling your dex and hope we'll be seeing you around often. [;

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever want to leave a message on my profile feel free to do so and I'll try to respond back to you as soon as I can. See you around.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello there! (=???)? Welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a great time here. If you ever want someone to talk to about Pok?mon or something else I'll be around. See you later~? ^^

Thank you! By the way, that banner you have in your signature is super cute, did you make it?

Awh, working at bakeries sounds amazingggg. Good luck on filling your pokedex; we have our Pokemon Trading section anytime you need a hand with trading! The traders are really friendly, so, don't be shy on asking for trades n' stuff! See you soon, and if you need a hand, don't be shy on contacting myself or anyone else willing to lend a hand~ <33

Oh I love my job, but it's a lot of hard work. I usually do the closing shift which means cleaning the entire shop in between serving customers. Today however I am opening, which means I arrive early and make and pack sandwiches (we also sell sandwiches as well as the fresh baked bread and cakes). I'm not so good with sandwiches, they always look really good but I'm too slow making them. -.-

I used to work in a bakery.. well, more like a cupcake shop ahahaa. It was pretty tedious since it was a stand in the center of a local mall so that meant we got a lot of people passing by. Don't think I can do retail again. x'D Good to meet you and big welcome, Toasted!

Good luck filling your dex and hope we'll be seeing you around often. [;

I like retail, but I can see how that kind of shop would be boring to work in. I can't do office work though, worked in quite a few of them before I figured out how much I hated them, haha!

Hello there. Nice to meet you and welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever want to leave a message on my profile feel free to do so and I'll try to respond back to you as soon as I can. See you around.

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure I will enjoy it here, everyone seems very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Thank you! By the way, that banner you have in your signature is super cute, did you make it?

Aww thank you. ^ ^ No I wasn't the one who made it. My brother (Kyo Tsukino) made it for me. I'm not very good with making forum signatures. xD How's your time here at PC so far?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hey nice to meet you Toasted!

Hope you are settling in nicely here, we have got alot to offer for you here, you could certainly get some help on your Pokédex over in the Trade Corner :]

Hope to see you around sometime, any problems don't hesitate to drop me a VM ~

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Aww thank you. ^ ^ No I wasn't the one who made it. My brother (Kyo Tsukino) made it for me. I'm not very good with making forum signatures. xD How's your time here at PC so far?

Ah, then you are lucky to have a brother who is good at these things! ^^

It's been good so far, I haven't done much besides browse the forum.

Hey nice to meet you Toasted!

Hope you are settling in nicely here, we have got alot to offer for you here, you could certainly get some help on your Pokédex over in the Trade Corner :]

Hope to see you around sometime, any problems don't hesitate to drop me a VM ~

Thanks, I'll be sure to check around there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, then you are lucky to have a brother who is good at these things! ^^

It's been good so far, I haven't done much besides browse the forum.

Thanks, I'll be sure to check around there!

Sweetie pie, try to avoid double and triple posting, okay? It'll be better if you used the 'Edit' or Multiquote button if you wanna quote more than twice in the same post~ It'll be less messy that way!

At any rate, glad that you're enjoying the forum so far. ^^ Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Hiii nice to meet you! Care to explain a little bit about yourself?

Also I'd love to exchange FCs some time if you're interested :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Sweetie pie, try to avoid double and triple posting, okay? It'll be better if you used the 'Edit' or Multiquote button if you wanna quote more than twice in the same post~ It'll be less messy that way!

At any rate, glad that you're enjoying the forum so far. ^^ Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Oh, sorry to be a bother... Uhm, well I don't know where the multi quote button is, so I'll just copy and paste each one... If it works it works I guess?

Thanks, I will!
    Hey, welcome! What a cool job :) I get easily tempted with food, if i were to work in a bakery i would eat everything >.<

Anyway, i hope you have a great time here in PC as we all do, there are too much stuff to do here, not everything is about pokemon :D

Haha, I was like that in the beginning but as I have to look at the food all day I get sick of it. I tend not to get much.
    Hiii nice to meet you! Care to explain a little bit about yourself?

Also I'd love to exchange FCs some time if you're interested :)

Okay, well I'm 26, live in England with my boyfriend. Other than my YouTube channel, in my spare time I like to make jewellery, read books and play games (table top and video games).

My fc is in my original post if you want to add me I'll add you back.

Back