• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2016
    hi im new here..but not complete newbie at all..since i follow this community as quest for maybe a few years..
    last thanks for accept me to join this community

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there!
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! Why don't you let us know a little bit more about you? For example, what's your favorite Pokémon? Did you join to participate in a specific section, such as ROM Hacking or Fanfiction?
    I'll see you later, and you can feel free to send me a VM if you want to chat :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there shadow. How do you do? Welcome to PC and hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to post a message on my profile. I'm usually pretty quick at responding back. Enjoy your day/evening and see you around. Oh and you call me either "Kaiyu" or "Kyo". Either name is fine with me.

Years
    hey there Shadow Moon, great to see you've finally joined us! :) It's a pleasure to meet you as well~ Ah, what brings you to our wonderful community, if you don't mind me asking? We have so much to do here, so be sure to check out the forums!

Hope to see you around! Feel free to send me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat with me or say hi! Have a great week and enjoy your time here. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey welcome it's nice to see you! I've been a member here fr a few years and was a lurker before that myself. There's just so many fun activities you can do on here from writing fanfiction to ROM hacking to talking about anime! I'm glad that you decided to join shadow moon, if you'd ever like to chat about games or anything else feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

No worries, we're always accepting of new friends and fans! Welcome, welcome, welcome! After a few years, I'm glad that you've finally decided to join, as you'll be surrounded by boundless new friends!

Thank you for coming! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and please feel free to ask me any questions via private message. ♥ Have a great day too~~

Back