• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well everyone, I'm liek totally playing Diamond right now =]

And it OWNS, let me get that straight out in the open.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    What i`m trying to say is non-gamer`s won`t become gamer`s and that contridict`s Nintendo`s orginal point. After all they changed the name to try and attract non gamer`s.
    I bet you'll be surprised by how many non-gamers will buy the Wii.

Well everyone, I'm liek totally playing Diamond right now =]

And it OWNS, let me get that straight out in the open.
    So what's changed in the games (other then graphics.... how good are the graphics?)? How is the touch screen used? Come on Paul, tell us about your new great game. XD

https://thewiire.com/news/505/1/Nintendo_Reveals_Wii_Message_Board_Details
    Wii MessageBoard

https://thewiire.com/news/506/1/Wii_Play_History_Unveiled
    Play History

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Maybe they started long ago. And maybe Pokemon Battle Revolution will be a launch (or close to launch) title for the Wii outside of Japan. And since D/P will be online maybe that's why Nintendo wants to get D/P out so quickly everywhere else.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    That could be true. Then again they might just make it where you can only trade with an english copy of the game but you'll be able to battle someone in Japan (having a name doesn't matter in a battle because the sprite is there).

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I think it'll be done by friend codes.
    But that's not what I mean, what I mean is the games in Europe might be different then the ones in the States, so you might not be able to trade.

Blah, I'll ask Jake or Robo. They might know.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I think compatibility between games of the same language compatible with each other. But if games of diffrent languages were compatible with each other that would be cool.

I do believe that they do. Games of different regions and languages can still connect via NFWC, I think. And Arcanine, you can trade on NFWC without having friend codes. People simply put up a requested Pokémon alongside with another one to trade. I don't think much has been revealed about how Friend Codes work on D/P.

Back