• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFL: Predictions and Such...

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Nah, they will do that, they are gonna blitz off the edges and there going to be really creative. they know the only way they have a CLEAN SHOT at winning the game is making ELI MANNING beat them, not the Giants Offense as a whole.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Nah, they will do that, they are gonna blitz off the edges and there going to be really creative. they know the only way they have a CLEAN SHOT at winning the game is making ELI MANNING beat them, not the Giants Offense as a whole.

That's what The Pats might try to do, but the Giants are creative as well. time to get ready to watch the game!......by doing that 3 hours of homework I have :0

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    As a New Yorker, I'm ablidged to go for the Giants. Who knows, maybe a miracle will happen this year.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    As a.....floridian? lol

I am of course going to go for my team, Go Pats...

Now I think it will be very intense/strange game...The giants get an INT for touchdown at half, making it 28-20, and then early third giants get a safety, everyone is like "oh it's over" and Brady and the troops rally big time to come out on top 37-30 PATS

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    As a.....floridian? lol

I am of course going to go for my team, Go Pats...

Now I think it will be very intense/strange game...The giants get an INT for touchdown at half, making it 28-20, and then early third giants get a safety, everyone is like "oh it's over" and Brady and the troops rally big time to come out on top 37-30 PATS

The game isn't over yet (few secs) but we all know who won.

New York for life! Take that Patriots! WHOOO!!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Congrats to them and Eli. Lol, Peyton and Eli are going to harass Cooper about their rings/MVPs. :)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    PAR-TAY!!!

But seriously, I was a bit suprised by the Giants performance in the Bowl. I can't wait for school tomorrow! (hmm... I think I just threw up a little)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    I Am sooooo happy!
    Wahooo!
    Well Eli played a great game!
    What kind of Rookie wins a Super Bowl?
    A Manning,
    That's who!
    Lol,
    Great game!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    yeah yeah, you guys rup it in...

god this sucked, good intense game though...
    Brady just didn't show up...and the giants D did...

Depressing day for a pats fan... :(

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Quite the game...or the last part anyways. I actually found myself daydreaming somewhat.

Either way, I can gloat about picking the Giants because of my stupid gut feeling even though I otherwise thought the Pats would win :P

I love how Eli shut up the critics, and seeing my 'ol '72 Phins still the only undefeated team! w00t! Well, the Pats are getting the ULTIMATE slice of humble pie now.

Shawn1607

Asks too many questions
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    I've been picking the Giants to win all in the playoffs and Super Bowl, so I'm the one who's been saying it for the last month. 17-14 is the score that won me some moolah in a box pool at school. I won $125 for my box which had the score ending in a 7 and a 4. The reverse payed $25, but that doesn't matter since I got the full amount.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I've been picking the Giants to win all in the playoffs and Super Bowl, so I'm the one who's been saying it for the last month. 17-14 is the score that won me some moolah in a box pool at school. I won $125 for my box which had the score ending in a 7 and a 4. The reverse payed $25, but that doesn't matter since I got the full amount.

I so should have bet on the game T_T

I just think it's so funny how close the Pats got, only to come away with nothing when it mattered most. Still in shock in all honesty.

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    yeah yeah, you guys rup it in...

god this sucked, good intense game though...
    Brady just didn't show up...and the giants D did...

Depressing day for a pats fan... :(

Lmao...and I dont wanna hear ANYONE say they picked the Giants to win the Super Bowl from the start. Its 100% BS. I didnt even believe that and im from NY. The one thing I can say is that I knew they would go deep after that Reg. Season game against NE if they could carry the momentum over into the 1st round, but I thought Favre would beat them but regardless, I am happy with the outcome. NE went down and thats all I cared about.

This is in the top 2 biggest Sports Upsets EVERRRR. #1 will always be Jets beating the Colts in Super Bowl 3.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Lmao...and I dont wanna hear ANYONE say they picked the Giants to win the Super Bowl from the start. Its 100% BS. I didnt even believe that and im from NY. The one thing I can say is that I knew they would go deep after that Reg. Season game against NE if they could carry the momentum over into the 1st round, but I thought Favre would beat them but regardless, I am happy with the outcome. NE went down and thats all I cared about.

This is in the top 2 biggest Sports Upsets EVERRRR. #1 will always be Jets beating the Colts in Super Bowl 3.

Don't forget App State over Michigan, and on and on and on...too many upsets lol

I did pick the Giants, but it was for no tactical reason. It was because I had a gut feeling the G-men would win and that my dad picked the Patriots ;)

Has I picked using logic and my actual opinion, I would have picked New England :P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Suber bowl: off topic xD :p

Ok Pro bowl, brady isnt going, nor moss, nor some other pats, but my man vince wilfork is going! >D
    I'm not even sure on the rosters, but I keep thinking without LT, afc isnt going to have such a great game,and if brady and moss don't attend, Im taking the NFC

24-17, NFC wins, with AFC in a late touchdown...

So whos going to watch the pro bowl anyways :\

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yea I picked the Giants to win also, but only because I COULD NOT allow myself to pick the pats even due to logic because Im a Jets fan. lmao so no one actually picked them for the right reasons even if they did pick them, unless you are an ABSOLUTE DIE HARD GIANT FAN.I am going to watch the pro bowl. I wanted to watch the Kick punt and Pass challenge but I dont know when/What channel its on...you know with the QB Accuracy drills, and catching drills and all that

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yea I picked the Giants to win also, but only because I COULD NOT allow myself to pick the pats even due to logic because Im a Jets fan. lmao so no one actually picked them for the right reasons even if they did pick them, unless you are an ABSOLUTE DIE HARD GIANT FAN.I am going to watch the pro bowl. I wanted to watch the Kick punt and Pass challenge but I dont know when/What channel its on...you know with the QB Accuracy drills, and catching drills and all that

Some people actually did think the upset would happen. Mine was an lol reason, but my gut is usually right so I went with it. wootage!

Also, why do they even play the Pro Bowl? O_o

Shawn1607

Asks too many questions
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 9, 2008
    I actually predicted the Giants to win, because I like the Giants. And I'll watch the Pro Bowl, but it's going to be boring since I don't know who's playing

Back