• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Game No Life

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
  • It has the same overrall rating as cowboy bebop on my anime list. The anime also has some really un-needed fan service in it.

No, that's what it's all about. That's why it's so great.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • The anime also has some really un-needed fan service in it.

It's echi for a reason. :/

Have you seen the illustrations at the Light Novel? I'd be surprised if there's no fan-service at the anime after seeing all those.

I mean, it's either Sora/Shiro, a girl drawn at a certain angle, or those scenes.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • It's echi for a reason. :/

Have you seen the illustrations at the Light Novel? I'd be surprised if there's no fan-service at the anime after seeing all those.

I mean, it's either Sora/Shiro, a girl drawn at a certain angle, or those scenes.
    I know it's echi but it could have not been. I don't mind fan service that much but if you start Shiro with a panty shot it becomes too much.
    Haven't read the light novel/manga though.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I know it's echi but it could have not been. I don't mind fan service that much but if you start Shiro with a panty shot it becomes too much.
    Haven't read the light novel/manga though.

I agree with you. A lot of the ecchi-rated fanservice (not the anime/game references) is unnecessary, and yes, I know it's ecchi, but that rating isn't needed. It's rated ecchi because of the panty shots, not that they put in panty shots because it's rated ecchi, lol. Some of the fanservice can be kind of amusing since it's all in the name of fun and doesn't seem to take itself too far, but yeah, I see what you're saying.

No, that's what it's all about. That's why it's so great.

I kind of thought that the anime was about two NEETs who went out to take over a world through gaming, but maybe I was wrong?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I kind of thought that the anime was about two NEETs who went out to take over a world through gaming, but maybe I was wrong?

You probably also thought that "justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought." But it's actually all about cuteness. :)

Years
  • I could bear the fanservice. Never been one for tits and panties. I appreciate fine guys. The actual story and games were good enough I could tune it out.

Fun and light. Will probably forget in a year or two. I appreciated the parodies and, to me, quick pacing.

And, yes, that opening is quite catchy.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Despite its faults, really loved this show. Interesting characters, premise, and plot kept me watching to the end. And Blank is just too smart. I love genius characters who can think their way through any situation; they're awesome.

Very much looking forward to season 2. Which considering the success of the series, I don't doubt the coming existence of.

Back