• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Game No Life

Years
  • I liked how the Warbeast embassy was in the Art Deco style of the Empire state building. 1930's eh? So the year 2010's Tokyo would be way into the future for them hence the Gal*ge VR parody's setting. Cultural differences (aka lack of Military necessities) leading to different technological progress.

Anyways, fine episode. So many parodies that its a wonder they're not breaking copyright. Gal*ge x Left 4 Dead lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Watched the new episode , Did Sora & Shirou won Or Izuna just used another cheat code ?
    I wonder if Sora can have a harem ending without Shirou complaining ?

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Watched the new episode , Did Sora & Shirou won Or Izuna just used another cheat code ?

Shhh, just wait for next Wednesday ;)
    Or read the LN.

I promise you, it's amazing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Shhh, just wait for next Wednesday ;)
    Or read the LN.

I promise you, it's amazing.

Sorry , But I don't know If I'm gonna live tomorrow So I can't afford to wait .
    And I really can't understand those translation in Baka-Tsuki .

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Sorry , But I don't know If I'm gonna live tomorrow So I can't afford to wait .
    And I really can't understand those translation in Baka-Tsuki .

Well.. If I told you, I'd spoil it for everyone :x

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Finally, I came home from that place. Finally, I got to watch the episode.

Shiro is always amazing. owo

Also, that Jibril death threat. :D

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • OMG Jibril just gain points for badassery. Also epic FPS game is epic. The whole clothes thing is a ridiculous cheat that I'm so glad Blank used it against the EF. Can't wait for the next episode because it's gonna get more awesome :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • The more emoticons in a discussion thread the worse the show is. Think I just made a scientific discovery.
    You should stop posting to those thread then...
    Your avatar's emoticon is too OP.

Watched the new episode , Did Sora & Shirou won Or Izuna just used another cheat code ?
    It's Shiro ffs...

Anyways, fine episode. So many parodies that its a wonder they're not breaking copyright. Gal*ge x Left 4 Dead lol.
    It's Japan, it's okay =D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It was definitely a lot of fun, yes. I should've expected Shiro to be a mary-sue at FPS since she's the one who is the calculative genius type but I somehow didn't. I didn't expect Izuna to go berserk at the end, though. Really, really looking forward to the last episode.

I hope we get introduced to the Federation's queen, though. Her voice was really sexy and she seems to be an interesting character. I HAVE seen her pics though and no she's not a boobie-babe like Steph or Jibril. I have a feeling I'll really like the character.

Talking of Jibril, though - she was goddamn badass in this episode. I just...just can't describe how amazing she gets when she's out of her "oooohhh~ masterrrr~" mode and into her "serious - let's get ♥♥♥♥ done" mode. I loved that sequence where she just goes ham. <3; But then again, I'm a huge Jibril fan so it is to be expected that anything she does will make me fangasm over here anyway haha.

Anyway, enough about the episode itself. I've seen NGNL novels selling quite well after the anime's debut. Perhaps that means we'll get a season two too. I sure hope it does. Definitely my favorite anime this season.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • So the amazing Nonon had been talking about this anime in the server for a while now, so I downloaded 'em, but proceeded to forget about them.

But then, one night (yesterday) at 12am, with absolutely nothing to do, I watched the first ep. Then the second.

It is now 5:45am, I'm all caught up, and I LOVE THIS. BUT THE NEXT EPISODE'S THE LAST ;_;

tl;dr binged this ♥♥♥♥ and loved every second

Back