• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Game No Life

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • They can't finish it in two episodes. Defeating the federation is all that they'll manage and not much more is what I'm thinking. The show's given the LNs a good amount of boost and the show itself seems like something that'll sell a good deal (what with it having everything an average otaku would want). So I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a season or two. Maybe 2 cours this time. But I don't expect it to be announced anytime soon - this definitely isn't pulling a Log Horizon lol.

But if it does I'll only be happy XD;

Also wat is that netto plis tell me

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lol, and it has that Dark Jibril thing going on. I kind of actually wanted to watch it :o

This almost comes close to being as troll as Google Nose.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What will Sora & Shiro do if they are challenge in Football ,basketball or any other Atheltic sport .
    Because technically those are game and the 10 pledge didn't said every game has to be indoor games .

Years
  • It took a few reads to understand what happened in v4 ch1...but Jeez, here you had the Dhampirs willing to be the male reproducers...and the mermaids went and messed that up by forcing them to find OTHER races to mate with.

Jeez.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • It took a few reads to understand what happened in v4 ch1...but Jeez, here you had the Dhampirs willing to be the male reproducers...and the mermaids went and messed that up by forcing them to find OTHER races to mate with.

Jeez.

Every mangaka has to deal with #fanproblems, I guess

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • NGNL is rad as heck, and while I cringe occasionally at how often its humor depends on degrading the female characters it always somehow manages to win me back.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like that it's moving away from trying to subtly compare the brother/sister relationship to a relationship with a significant other. The first episode it felt like that was all it is and now I can see them as a brother and sister and not as an awkward relationship that I really don't want to see.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I like that it's moving away from trying to subtly compare the brother/sister relationship to a relationship with a significant other. The first episode it felt like that was all it is and now I can see them as a brother and sister and not as an awkward relationship that I really don't want to see.
    Incest is "in", you know?
    It even has "in" in its word.

Back