• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nope, sorry. Not new, but.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hiya! *waves* Glad you're back, I mean, you're one of the best members at PC! =3

*dies*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    HEY! it's O*B! XD Welcome back! you do remember me, right? anyways, *does the Welcome Back dance* XD well....umm.....lots of people missed you...and stuff....XD

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    She knows you becuase I told her about you, lol!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Scyther5 said:
    She knows you becuase I told her about you, lol!

Waht does ya told Orange*Berry about girlgenius?

*thinks - Im paired up!*

BTW Why do i keep posting in this thread even that orange*berry dont have ever heard of meh O_o

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Castrainer said:
    Waht does ya told Orange*Berry about girlgenius?

*thinks - Im paired up!*

BTW Why do i keep posting in this thread even that orange*berry dont have ever heard of meh O_o
    Well, I told her we were paire and where good friends XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Orange*Berry said:
    Hello, everyone. Remember me? I figured Id make my presence known, and I wasn't sure where else to do it. @.@ Ehh... If this is a no-no, feel free to close it.

Anyway, Iv been gone for about three months. Sorry to run off like that, but you know how things go, right?

Orange ?! ....OMG... *Tatt practiclly jumps on Orange* Your Baaaaaack !! ^______^ PB is right i really have been worrying about you ;_; PC is never the same without you , and i have missed you so much ! Everyone has. When i tried to visit Ichigokenkyuujo and Pokecafe and they were'nt working i became really worried , i thought you may have closed them down. I am so so glad that you decided to come back ! I hope to stay friends with you since i really like having you around =). Welcome Home ! =3 *huggles*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • *hugs Tatt too also* I'm sorry you were worried 'bout me. ;.; My sities got destroyed for no apparent reason, and I don't have the domains anymore... *sigh* But both IK and the Cafe are returning on Tsuji's and Sabby's severs soon-soon. n.n()

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wow! For a come back thread... this is big n.n()()
    Wait! Im posting here again! Its the fourth time and ya dont even know meh O_O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Hey orange*berry...I've heard a lot about you...you're quite the popular person here :P I know you don't know me, so I'll introduce myself...I'm Chairman Kaga, and I hope that you'll like me ._.;; So...uhh...see you around! ^^;;

Back