• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nor Rain or Shine~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, what do you love about weather? Do you prefer it to be hot or cold? What are your least favorite types of weather?

For me, I love the rain. It's always so refreshing and gives me a chance to wear some of my hoodies. I also love the cold weather because I was born and raised in Maine until we moved to Arizona. That was when I was around 13 or 14. Anyway, I hate hot weather because it makes me feel so sticky and gross. :| My least favorite types of weather are thunderstorms. I just don't like thunder because it's loud and unpredictable. It jumps me out of nowhere and raises my anxiety to the max.

Sirfetch’d

Cold cold cold. I live in Alabama where it is unbearably hot 90% of the time, so on cold days I am the happiest person around. I am not saying that I hate the summer and warm weather in general because I don't. I love being in the sun and cooling off in the pool, but is just lasts so long and it seems like we only have a few weeks of cold weather then BAM, hot again.

TY

I love it when its cold, the heat just isnt fun for me, i easily get sick from the heat if im too much outside and it sucks since most of the time im kinda forced to go outside :/

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I love it when its cold, the heat just isnt fun for me, i easily get sick from the heat if im too much outside and it sucks since most of the time im kinda forced to go outside :/

I know how you feel there. :/ I have a heat sensitivity which means in really hot weather, I tend to get this rash. :x My dad decided to move out here though because of his arthritis and stuff, saying it was a better climate for him then Maine. It's not all bad. Arizona does get pretty cold, but it's not cold enough for snow... and I always miss that the most.

TY

I know how you feel there. :/ I have a heat sensitivity which means in really hot weather, I tend to get this rash. :x My dad decided to move out here though because of his arthritis and stuff, saying it was a better climate for him then Maine. It's not all bad. Arizona does get pretty cold, but it's not cold enough for snow... and I always miss that the most.

I live in the Netherlands, and its hot in spring, unbearably hot in Summer, normal in Autumn and pretty darn cold in the Winter. We do have snow though, but it turns into really slippery ice really fast which also sucks D:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I like it when it's cool as in lots of fog and rain. Flat out cold as in snow I detest to no end. As far as heat goes I'm meh towards it as long as I have a fan to keep me frosty.

Eulu

Counting Sheep
    Years
  • I like it warm and cloudy. Humid, I guess? Hate what it does to my hair, love how it feels on my skin. <3

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i love the weather of Fall...so-so which is great...Fall is my favorite season either way..though,i Adore the rain and wind ..and without the sun we would be dead.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I prefer Spring/Fall, when it isn't excessively warm nor cold.

I also have this thing about thunderstorms. I'm that idiot you see standing outside, watching the lightning.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I perfer winter/fall(well actually down here its still hot in fall :( ) simply because I LOVE COLD. I get really cranky and in a bad mood when its hot. which is also why I hate spring and summer(I also hate spring cuz of the bugs and bees lol). the only cool thing bout spring though is em awsome thunderstormsa and tornadoes. I also love me a hurricane loool

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Autumn. I really love Autumn.
    When it's nice and crisp, and there's that certain something in the air.

Thunderstorms? I never really understood how they could scare some people. -~-
    I mean, I get why, but, eh.
    Anyway, yeah, I'm the type of person to stand somewhere high up singing Breaking Benjamin's Evil Angel in the middle of a heavy thunderstorm. Without a jacket, shirt, or my seemingly omnipresent Fedora. Cue the music video.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Winter. It's always easier to sleep in the winter for me. Plus the snow is generally pretty. Driving in it sucks though...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Fall weather is the best. Well...idk what *is* fall weather since I'm from the desert! But yeah...after September we dip to the low 80's to low 70's and it becomes sweater weather for the most part. I can't wait for that, because then we can finally turn off the AC. :D

Also, 60 & below = cold for me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't like it when it's too hot. I have a tendency to sweat a lot under hot climates, especially if I'm not wearing the proper attire. I always feel icky when I sweat, and have the urge to get them off of my body as soon as I can by either taking a shower or an hour-long bath. I don't like it when it's too cold, either, because cold weather gives me a runny nose and makes me sneeze a lot. I don't appreciate rainy weather at all, since it only makes me feel depressed. I like it when the sky is bright, and the temperature's just in-between.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'm more of a cold weather person. Whenever it's cold, I always be in a light and happy mood. I live in a hot and humid country, so cooling days with rain and wind are always appreciated and looked forward to. Since it's warm almost every single day of the year here and I have lived here all my life, I don't mind it too much as I'm used to it. Too much heat gives me headaches and makes me grumpy though. If this could be matched to seasons, it would most probably be autumn/winter.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Cold weather is absolutely perfect for me. I, despite living in Australia, am used to the cold, and like it very much. In hot weather, I sometimes get a small cold if I sweat a bit much, and colder climates relax me a lot, and keep my moods stable. I also dislike the sun :x

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I absolutely can't stand rain. Sometimes it doesn't bother me, until it gets heavy, then I want to run in for cover. I'm a Winter type of person, where I love seeing snow. Also, I love seeing and hearing a big thunderstorm as I've liked them since I was little.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I like the heat. I don't really hate, or love any type of weather, so I guess I'm an all-around weather type of guy. My favorite weather includes rain, snow, and extreme heat. I grew up mostly in pretty hot areas as we moved around, and one of my favorite places was Arizona. I kind of miss those 125 degree (Fahrenheit) summers, but I love skiing and sledding, so I guess I'll never be truly happy. :P

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • I live in Florida so it's always really hot. That means I really like it when it gets down to about 70 and has a nice little breeze. That's the best weather for me. I hate the cold and the hot so a fine balance will do (:.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I absolutely hate the rain. I hate getting wet with clothes on, and often times I don't really have an umbrella on hand to shield myself from the downpours that often manage to catch me unaware. The worst part, though, is the damp smell that comes with it. I just can't stand that. idek I'm weird.

Aside from that, I don't really mind weather so long as it isn't too severe on either end of the thermometer. I prefer nice, warm, sunny days though. Preferably on a beach. Perhaps take a long walk. whooo~

Back