• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now that the AMA hype is dying down... CHANGING MY THREAD TITLE IS BULLYING :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Now that the AMA hype is dying down, who is someone you would have liked to have seen make their own AMA thread so you could ask them questions?

What would you ask them?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
VisionofMilotic... But then again, I already know everything about her anyway, haha.

She's so well liked, I would've liked to see what others would've wanted to know, rather than anything for my own benefit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I didn't make one because I didn't think there'd be enough interest c: I have bad self-confidence and often prefer to not put myself in situations where it might become apparent how boring/unpopular I am etc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
i want Who to make one

i have several questions to ask her about her cats

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
My reason was, I just don't like parading myself like someone important enough to warrant "Go on, plebeians, ask about me. You know you want to!"

If someone wants to know me, all they gotta do is talk to me. :P I'll talk back and make friends easily.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I don't know. I suppose even if I knew of someone, I'd just spam their profile instead.

And I would never make one myself, because the majority of people tends to ask boring questions that I wouldn't even care to answer.
I didn't make one because I didn't think there'd be enough interest c: I have bad self-confidence and often prefer to not put myself in situations where it might become apparent how boring/unpopular I am etc.
I know you made one in the past and I also know that it was frequented quite often. Therefore: nor excuse :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
i was almost tricked into answering this question

YOU WILL NEVER BEST ME

Back