• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

O_O! How hyper do you tend to get? O_O!

How hyper do you get?

• WAYYY HYPER!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • YIPEE! I'M HYPER!!

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Just a little bit.... w00t!

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • None at all ¬¬'

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Just as the thread title states. How hyper do you get?
    Have you ever been hyper in a situation where being hyper is a bad/embarrassing/strange state?

If yes to the second question when?

I tend to get pretty hyper. Especially if I've had any tea or caffiene XD
    To the 2nd question, Yes, Since I consume tea/caffiene on a regular basis I do tend to find myself in those situations.

One time I was at this restaraunt and I was so hyper (and giddy) that I just laughed out really loud. I was like "oops" when everyone stared at me. xD

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • What happens with me is my physical energy tends to stay the same, maybe a little more stiff than usual. However, my mind goes at twice the speed its supposed to and I overlookthings and talk a lot. I've gone a little crazy in drama after having a V to keep me awake for the four hours I was there for. I get hyper after having caffeine, particularly Coke or Pepsi, or if I'm in an extremely stimulation environment like a Social.

I'm hyper now, vwee :3

Cid

Years
  • Hmm... Let's just say that one thing I'm lazy, silent and boring... And the other thing I become one of the most hyper people you can ever see... Anyway, depends on the situation...

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Usually when I'm with my buds at PC, I tend to get really hyper. I can be realllllly hyper, but I'm too lazy to be hyper all the time. T_T
    "I'm smart, hyper at times, and as lazy as can be."
    That's me. ;D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I used to be very hyper… but graually became less an less. I still am hyper but in short bursts and in front of very few people.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • nowadays I'm actually pretty mellow, but had you visited me about 10 years ago you would have seen what is known as extreme hyperness (also known as Acute Hyper activity disorder). I was taking medication for it, but I didn't like the side effects so I voluntarily stopped taking it, and now I probably just have a case of simple ADD

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I found out im going on the world's biggest cruise ship last week so i was basically runnong up the walls :D :D :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to be pretty hyper--or pretended to be, anyway; I can't remember--when I was younger but I grew out of that phase ages ago. I can get really excited about things, but I wouldn't call it hyper. :\ If anything, I'm perpetually tired with random periods of awareness than anything these days.

Years
  • Back when I had my first couple of Monsters (Energy Drink) I would get really hyper off of them; to a point where I wanted to calm down but just couldn't. I don't get insanely hyper anymore, but when I'm getting off a long day at work I can't help it sometimes. XD

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    One time a friend of mine concocted a.. i don't know what it was, but it was made up of around 10 energy drinks. It certainly made me hyper!!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I remember when my aunt made some Kool-aid with like, buckets of sugar. Most of that day is still a blur to me...

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I'm very ADD. With that said, I never get *really* hyper. Just slightly.

Oddly enough, caffeine has an adverse effect on me than on most people. For example, today I've had a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew and a can of Pepsi Max, and I'm falling asleep in my chair. All I need is some good melodic metal going, and I'd just drift right off.

Blah.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hyper enough to lie in the floor of a public theater and sing the Oscar Mayer Weiner song until the people working there get scared and tell my friends and I to stop.

Hyper enough to do some kind of pseudo-breakdance around my room singing "Bad Medicine" and cackling as I do so.

Hyper enough to start a duel with my friend in the art room.

I get pretty hyper. :] And I can get hyper off of coke and oreos. I'm not sure how exactly I work myself up into being so hyper I do crap like what I mentioned above, but my friends usually play a role in it. But things like that are an extreme for me. Haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Haha, not really that hyper. XD; Like, online I'll be all "OMG WTF PHWEEE~" and start annoying and pestering people, but IRL I'm a lot quieter and calm. I just laugh a lot, because getting hyper makes me happy. I like being hyper. :)

It takes a lot for me to get hyper, though. I would have needed to have had a lot of sugar. :3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Rarely am I ever hyper. I used to be a lot more giddy and stuff when I was 7-8 years-old but that's about it. I'm a really mellow person and it takes a lot to make me hyper at all.

I guess one scenario when I actually got hyper was when I was awake for more than 48 hours after a flight from a vacation.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I'm not even really sure. XD; I'm normally a reallllly outgoing person, and that's just my personality. It's hard to tell when I'm actually hyper or just being myself. I guess.. hyper for me would be when I'm at the point where I can't stop laughing. *shrugu*

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I can getREALLy Extremely! HYper!

and basically most of the day Im somewhat hyper.:):P:D:laugh::knockedou

Years
  • Extremely insanely hyper, haha. Especially when I'm in a good mood or when I just had a lot of food. Some think it's amusing, others think it's annoying.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • I don't really get all that hyper :x I use to, but not much anymore. Even if you give me alot of sugar, all that will do is get me sick =[

Back