• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Yamper has been raised and is my 10th VPP since my last Master:
    Scream Tail, Mega Sceptile, Mega Salamence, Mega Pidgeot, Mega Swampert, Dragonair, Urshifu (Single Strike), Pidove, Serperior, Yamper (#2)
    I'd like a Blaziken.

*slides over his Cameruptite*
    One seasonal Fiery Volcano please =D

Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Mega Camerupt
    Fully Evolving: Yes
    Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

Confirms ten Pokemon since your previous Master (Brute Bonnet). Receives a Blaziken and 10 points for your continued mastery at raising Pokemon.

Accepts the Cameruptite. Presents this mega Eruption Pokemon to you.

Numel @ 31,791
    Hatch: 31,806
    Mega Camerupt @ Level 100: 31,976
    Shiny: Yes

States somewhat odd information in the Scarlet / Violet Pokemon about an ordinary Camerupt. Erupts every 10 years as a "well known" fact in the Scarlet Pokedex. Erupts when it is angry based on the Violet Pokedex entry. Combines both facts into a single Pokedex entries for some earlier games. Regardless, consider getting some kind of fire insurance and protection for yourself. Does not want to experience the fun of an active volcano in your own backyard.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Requests to be checked for a Gold Fire Medal. Raised a total of 20 Fire type Pokemon: Victini, Arcanine, Kanto Rapidash, Torracat, Kanto Ninetales, Castform (Sunny), Flareon, Fletchinder, Typhlosion, Cinderace, Mega Houndoom, Mega Charizard X, Armarouge, Ceruledge, Iron Moth, Mega Camerupt, Blaziken, Delphox, Emboar, and Infernape. Would like a Skeledirge.

Completed ten Pokemon since the last Master (Delphox): Koraidon, GMax Rillaboom, Serperior, Mega Swampert, Arboliva, Flapple, Emboar, Empoleon, Infernape, and Skeledirge. Asks for a Primarina.

Also means 10 Pokemon since the last legendary (Koraidon): GMax Rillaboom, Serperior, Mega Swampert, Arboliva, Flapple, Emboar, Empoleon, Infernape, Skeledirge, and Primarina. Summons Miraidon with the help of 2 Electric (Jolteon, Rotom) and 1 Dragon (Mega Charizard X).

Name: Devalue
    Pokémon: Miraidon
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Days
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    J

Hello poooooooookemon world

I like Greniga how bout you

What is your Favorite Pokémon

Hi

I posted

Yay

Bear ukulele

Cat pop

Vpp. Acquired

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    J

Hello poooooooookemon world

I like Greniga how bout you

What is your Favorite Pokémon

Hi

I posted

Yay

Bear ukulele

Cat pop

Vpp. Acquired

Merged all your posts together. Please refrain from writing whatever just to increase your post count. Points to the VPP Rules and Guide thread for a concise explanation:
    Don't spam. Spamming just to increase your post account is against the community rules. Raising Virtual Pokémon isn't a race, so have fun and try to make your posts meaningful! This is your chance to integrate with the community and post somewhere new!

Also, check the first post of this thread (the Obtain Your Pokemon thread) for the individual form when you do reach 10 posts. Fill that out to request a VPP.

Oh, and one more thing: a link to the Favorite Pokemon thread. Figured that may be a good spot to post once in. Do not feel obligated to post there, though. Post wherever interests you.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Requests to be checked for a Gold Fire Medal. Raised a total of 20 Fire type Pokemon: Victini, Arcanine, Kanto Rapidash, Torracat, Kanto Ninetales, Castform (Sunny), Flareon, Fletchinder, Typhlosion, Cinderace, Mega Houndoom, Mega Charizard X, Armarouge, Ceruledge, Iron Moth, Mega Camerupt, Blaziken, Delphox, Emboar, and Infernape. Would like a Skeledirge.

Completed ten Pokemon since the last Master (Delphox): Koraidon, GMax Rillaboom, Serperior, Mega Swampert, Arboliva, Flapple, Emboar, Empoleon, Infernape, and Skeledirge. Asks for a Primarina.

Also means 10 Pokemon since the last legendary (Koraidon): GMax Rillaboom, Serperior, Mega Swampert, Arboliva, Flapple, Emboar, Empoleon, Infernape, Skeledirge, and Primarina. Summons Miraidon with the help of 2 Electric (Jolteon, Rotom) and 1 Dragon (Mega Charizard X).

Pokémon: Miraidon
    You get

Obtain Your Pokémon!

+ 150 points
    and a non-shiny Skeledirge

as well as a non-shiny Primarina and 10 points for your Master!

And your next VPP:

Miraidon @ 17,219
    Hatch: 17,234
    Level 100: 17,444

Have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    Gonna claim a couple Gold Medals. :coolcat:

Yamper is my 20th Electric type VPP.
    Jolteon, Vivillon (Archipelago), Golem (Alola), Zekrom, Rotom, Rotom-Mow, Rotom-Heat, Rotom-Fan, Geodude (Alola), Graveler (Alola), Raikou, Rotom (#2), Rotom-Wash, Rotom (Frost), Manectric, Pikachu, Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Gigantamax Pikachu, Yamper (#2)
    I'd like a Pachirisu

And Blaziken is my 20th Fire types VPP:
    Flareon, Vivillon (Sun, Shiny), Vivillon (Sun, Non-Shiny), Volcarona, Delphox, Pyroar, Salazzle, Pignite, Sawsbuck (Summer), Castform (Sunny Form), Emboar, Reshiram, Rotom-Heat, Galarian Darmanitan (Zen Mode), Arcanine, Salandit, Litleo, Gigantamax Charizard, Blaziken, Blaziken (#2),
    I'd like a Talonflame

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Gonna claim a couple Gold Medals. :coolcat:

Yamper is my 20th Electric type VPP.
    Jolteon, Vivillon (Archipelago), Golem (Alola), Zekrom, Rotom, Rotom-Mow, Rotom-Heat, Rotom-Fan, Geodude (Alola), Graveler (Alola), Raikou, Rotom (#2), Rotom-Wash, Rotom (Frost), Manectric, Pikachu, Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Gigantamax Pikachu, Yamper (#2)
    I'd like a Pachirisu

And Blaziken is my 20th Fire types VPP:
    Flareon, Vivillon (Sun, Shiny), Vivillon (Sun, Non-Shiny), Volcarona, Delphox, Pyroar, Salazzle, Pignite, Sawsbuck (Summer), Castform (Sunny Form), Emboar, Reshiram, Rotom-Heat, Galarian Darmanitan (Zen Mode), Arcanine, Salandit, Litleo, Gigantamax Charizard, Blaziken, Blaziken (#2),
    I'd like a Talonflame

Confirms 20 Electric types. Presents you with this Gold Electric Medal, 150 points, and a shiny Pachirisu.
    Obtain Your Pokémon!

Also found all 20 Fire types. Awards you a Gold Fire Medal, 150 points, and a normal-colored Talonflame.
    Obtain Your Pokémon!

Years
    Gonna grab a couple Unown before I do my next Mega.

Pokémon: Unown F
    Fully Evolving: N/A

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Gonna grab a couple Unown before I do my next Mega.

A big, blue F for you.

Unown F @ 31,977
    Hatch: 31,992
    Level 100: 32,002

Wishes to speak with you after class. Performed unacceptably on the last test.

Years
    It seems I need to be flunked again.... guess I really should've done my homework, huh? :coolcat:
    I need two Unown F for the mon I'm putting them towards.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    It seems I need to be flunked again.... guess I really should've done my homework, huh? :coolcat:
    I need two Unown F for the mon I'm putting them towards.

Another F for you. Will send you to the principal if this behavior continues. Must understand the importance of good grades.

Unown F @ 32,003
    Hatch: 32,018
    Level 100: 32,028
    Shiny: No

Wrote it in black pen this time.

Years
    Was gonna go for a different Unown next, but I shan't pass on an opportunity to improve my grade 😌

Pokémon: Unown A

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Was gonna go for a different Unown next, but I shan't pass on an opportunity to improve my grade 😌

Pokémon: Unown A

An A on your latest assignment. Good job. Be sure to continue to keep up on your studies.

Unown A @ 32,029
    Hatch: 32,044
    Level 100: 32,054

In blue ink, again.

Years
    Not finished with spelling a mon yet, but this is the last Unown for now... tbc.=3

Pokémon: Unown M

Wonder how that would work as a grade.... an F is a 1/10 iirc.... would that make the M a negative number? 🤔

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Not finished with spelling a mon yet, but this is the last Unown for now... tbc.=3

Pokémon: Unown M

Wonder how that would work as a grade.... an F is a 1/10 iirc.... would that make the M a negative number? 🤔

Hit. One 'M'.

Unown M @ 32,055
    Hatch: 32,070
    Level 100: 32,080

Generally works like this in the United States:

A: 90%+
    B: 80% - 89%
    C: 70% - 79%
    D: 60% - 69%
    F: 59% and under

(Skips 'E', for whatever reason.) But, making 'F' 50-59%...

F: 50% - 59%
    G: 40% - 49%
    H: 30% - 39%
    I: 20% - 29%
    J: 10% - 19%
    K: 0% - 9%
    L: -10% - -1%
    M: -20% - -11%

Failed badly enough to get negative credit (as opposed to extra credit). Hm. Technically counts anything above 100% as an 'A' (or A+ sometimes) still, though. Added no extra pluses.

(Extra note: Grades on a curve sometimes, moreso in college (university). Remembers Organic Chemistry setting A's at the 60% mark for exams. Would have failed everyone otherwise. Definitely counts as an outlier, though. Falls nearer the 80-85% mark for most classes graded on a curve...probably.)

Years
    My two Blaziken are constantly at odds and I need a leader for them. Time to offer up my Blazikenite for a Fire type seasonal chicken overlord. to bully them into submission

Pokémon: Mega Blaziken

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    My two Blaziken are constantly at odds and I need a leader for them. Time to offer up my Blazikenite for a Fire type seasonal chicken overlord. to bully them into submission

Pokémon: Mega Blaziken

Accepts the Blazikenite. One mega Blaze Pokemon for you.

Torchic @ 32,081
    Hatch: 32,096
    Mega Blaziken @ Level 100: 32,266

Retains the same height and weight after mega evolving. Wonders how common that is. Assumes not very. Notes Mega Gardevoir not changing either.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Completed the recent Challenge Spotlight (Mono-color, Rainbow Variant). Link to the final update: [here]. Asks for a Pachirisu.

And now back to starters. Edit: Tera: Flying, please.

Pokémon: Hisuian Samurott

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Completed the recent Challenge Spotlight (Mono-color, Rainbow Variant). Link to the final update: [here]. Asks for a Pachirisu.

And now back to starters. Edit: Tera: Flying, please.

Pokémon: Hisuian Samurott
    You get a shiny Pachirisu for beating your Challenge!

Your next VPP:

Oshawott @ 17,445
    Hatch: 17,460
    Hisuian Samurott @ Level 100: 17,630
    Tera: Flying

Have fun! :D

Years
    I'm gonna raise a couple more Unown =3

Pokémon: Unown S