• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Nothing really just CoroCoron nonsense as always.
    you never know!!11 5th generation1111!!!

I really don't think it's anything to look into.

Anywho, love the scans, this is getting exciting with less than sixty days to go.

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    Nothing really just CoroCoron nonsense as always.

:(:( I thought I made a discovery....

Oh well....I wonder if they will have contest in HG and SS, because if the kimono girls lost their place from being the eeveelution battlers then the dance hall could be the new contest hall...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    :(:( I thought I made a discovery....

Oh well....I wonder if they will have contest in HG and SS, because if the kimono girls lost their place from being the eeveelution battlers then the dance hall could be the new contest hall...
    No its still a dance hall for them.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    Why would contests be in this game? Why do people keep saying this? These are remakes. Did FR/LG have them? I rest my case.

Anyway, I like these new scans. I am overjoyed that the gyms have new puzzles. It is pretty neat that we can now register 2 items.

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    Why would contests be in this game? Why do people keep saying this? These are remakes. Did FR/LG have them? I rest my case.

Anyway, I like these new scans. I am overjoyed that the gyms have new puzzles. It is pretty neat that we can now register 2 items.

I only WANT THEM to be in the game, because contest are awesome. Also, it would be good for something to liven up kanto if they put it in there, because kanto was terrible...

A want does not have to be logical, a want is a desire. Many people who are poorly educated and poor overall WANT to be president, but people of that fitting would never realistically stand a chance.

anyway, I also agree that 2 registered items is AWESOME :D Bike+Super Rod or (if they have pokeradar and yes I know johto didnt have it before so dont go into the whole OMG ITS A REMAKE IT WILL BE THE SAME RAWR thing again and I know it is VERY unlikely, just an idea so dont hate speak and say mean things ) pokeradar that would be awesome...

New puzzles is great too....a lot of the johto gyms were bland. Only Clair, Morty, Pryce, and Chuck had any sort of puzzle. Jasmine you just walked up to her, and the other gyms were just walk around and fight trainers and the gym leader is at the end or middle. And Chucks puzzle was just pushing 3 strength blocks...so I BARELY even consider that a puzzle...

P.S. Remakes add in new things too. Could pokemon follow you around in johto? Did FR/LG add that? No. So really it is not a completely new idea. They also added in a mini game area. FR/LG also did that kind of, but not as big.
    I rest my case.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I only WANT THEM to be in the game, because contest are awesome. Also, it would be good for something to liven up kanto if they put it in there, because kanto was terrible...

A want does not have to be logical, a want is a desire. Many people who are poorly educated and poor overall WANT to be president, but people of that fitting would never realistically stand a chance.

anyway, I also agree that 2 registered items is AWESOME :D Bike+Super Rod or (if they have pokeradar and yes I know johto didnt have it before so dont go into the whole OMG ITS A REMAKE IT WILL BE THE SAME RAWR thing again and I know it is VERY unlikely, just an idea so dont hate speak and say mean things ) pokeradar that would be awesome...

New puzzles is great too....a lot of the johto gyms were bland. Only Clair, Morty, Pryce, and Chuck had any sort of puzzle. Jasmine you just walked up to her, and the other gyms were just walk around and fight trainers and the gym leader is at the end or middle. And Chucks puzzle was just pushing 3 strength blocks...so I BARELY even consider that a puzzle...

P.S. Remakes add in new things too. Could pokemon follow you around in johto? Did FR/LG add that? No. So really it is not a completely new idea. They also added in a mini game area. FR/LG also did that kind of, but not as big.
    I rest my case.
    The Pokemon following is a completely new idea though. Only in yellow have we seen it and that was with Pikachu.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Haven't we seen it in D/P/P too? In that park(forget the name) but that doesn't really count. =P
    Yes but in the game for 493 Pokemon we have not seen it. Also i wondered why the sprites looked familiar:
    Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

Years
    I am sorry if this has already been posted, but take a look at this
    Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

It was between lugia and ho-oh...so what do you think it is?

I thought it was King Dedede from the Kirby games.

Just because contests weren't in FrLg, doesn't mean they won't be in this game. The graphics of RSE and FrLg are completely different, but Hgss and Dppt have similar graphics, so contests could be in. Also, the ribbon tab was there in the status screen.

I'm so happy they've shown the interior of some buildings in these scans. I like where Ho-oh is located when you battle. I like the statues of Ho-oh as well. That's pretty cool.

I really love the sprite of Entei! It's so cute! It looks like a puppy! :)

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years

I rest my case.

I agree, it would certainly be neat to have contest halls in the game, but I don't see it to be realistic. Has a Battle Frontier been confirmed yet? If so, I think it should be in Kanto in various cities. Perhaps a little homage to the anime? :P

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    I thought it was King Dedede from the Kirby games.

Just because contests weren't in FrLg, doesn't mean they won't be in this game. The graphics of RSE and FrLg are completely different, but Hgss and Dppt have similar graphics, so contests could be in. Also, the ribbon tab was there in the status screen.

I'm so happy they've shown the interior of some buildings in these scans. I like where Ho-oh is located when you battle. I like the statues of Ho-oh as well. That's pretty cool.

I really love the sprite of Entei! It's so cute! It looks like a puppy! :)

FrLg also had a ribbon tab on the status screen but there were none in the game, aslo which statues are you talking about.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Why does the pokeGear have a wifi statu? Because you wil be able to use th cell phon feature with those on ur friend list! duh! IDk, thats what I hope anyway.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    So is the challenge in the Goldenrod gym a maze of some sorts? And the Azalea is with the big moving spiders or spinaraks to be exact.

And do you think that the Johto map is just styled that way because its in the Pokegear? Do you that the regularly obtainable map will be styled in the same way as DPPt? And what about when you want to fly somewhere?OR is it all the same thing?

Back