• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official Coro Coro Scans thread - July

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I think Mewtwo Will be on the mountain in a new area in Johto like in the movie Mewtwo Returns. If anyone has seen it they will know what i mean. I think it would be a really cool nostalgic feel. If anyone hasn't seen this movie, the mountain is basically the larrgest one in Johto in which Mewtwo and all the clone pokemon fled to after the first movie.

I'd find that interesting, since I loved that film I would love the nostalgia. Since this is celebrating G/S/C's 10th birthday, I suppose it could happen...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Just a thought. The reason they wouldnt be on the covers is because you would only be able to get the alternate forme of each on the opposite game? Lol, IDK.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Dunno why but I am neither able to view the website nor I am able to view the Pic(If there is any pic above the link). Can anyone PM or VM that pic to me? I want to see those awesome scans everybody is talking about!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Here are the scoops and what we should expect:
    Scoop 1 - Rakou, Entei, Suicune chase
    - Suicune Chaser Eusine

Scoop 2 - Ho-oh/Lugia appearance
    - Ho-oh at Bell Tower, Lugia at Whirl Islands both lv45

Scoop 3 - Poke suron Minigame
    - Mini game uses the stylus

Scoop 4 - Pokemon Gym
    - Various traps

Scoop 5 - Red Gyarados
    - Lake of Rage lv30

Scoop 6 - ???
    -

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
    Also it should be noted the level of Lugia/Ho-oh in their respective games went from 40 to 45 meaning the second one should be around 75. Which would mean that the gyms have been levelled up quite a bit.

That's a good way to look at it! After hearing that the Red Gyarados was still lvl 30 I began to worry about the levels. But even a small increase in the levels would make me a very happy guy!

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Eusine is officially back! The Crystal side-plot is confirmed! As was Red Gyarados, but whatever.

So this pretty much snuffs out all those other people's ideas of a Crystal remake...thank god; that speculation was getting annoying.

derozio

Years
    I just saw the pic now on serebii. (Feelings told me to check out serebii as I was not able to see the scan here.)
    Legendary dogs look awesome! I am glad that eusiene will be there too.

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    All I can say is, thank god they kept some of Crystal. When they had a different girl character, I wondered if they would include Eusine.
    I wonder how they can work it into the story, considering in crystal it was the main story, in gold and silver it obviously isn't. As for levels, I would imagine the second legendary would remain at level 70. However, with Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza all in and the Latis and Mewtwo possibly in, they may remove the 2nd legendary, or else it will be legendary overload. Otherwise I will have dual copies of almost every legendary and triple copies of many others. I imagine many others will be in the same position.

However, I'm just glad to see Eusine and the Legenady Beasts. I really hope this means their music from crystal will be remixed, as it is some of the best in the game.

derozio

Years
    All I can say is, thank god they kept some of Crystal.

I really hope this means their music from crystal will be remixed, as it is some of the best in the game.

Red:Me too!
    Blue:If eusiene will be there then I am sure that their music too will be remixed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    At last, the no Crystal theme theory can be put to rest. Eusine! ♥
    Also, I vaguely see some chibi art of the new girl...trying to climb out of a crater? Must see! >:B

Oh, I really hope a Battle Frontier is in. And NPC info? Is there going to be any or are we going to be left hanging until September?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    As Wulava of serebiiforums stated its most likely her looking into the basement from the ground floor. You can see the roof and how there is some sky.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    What's with the "scoop 6-???" ?
    Are we missing a page?

6) is about the Kimono girls :)

a maiko is an apprentice geisha and he couldn't figure out what まいこはん ment, which leads us to believe that it is about the kimono girls

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Here is the text from pokebeach:

There is a new feature in the game called the "Pokeatheleon," which is a mini-game feature that uses the stylus.
    The Kimono Girls are part of the storyline and you meet them many times.

I wanna see the race game more then anything.

Back