• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
Years
Hope my photos worked

Any ideas please

Machamp is $1-2 and so is Anicent Mew. They were very mass produced cards so not worth a lot. The others are worth about $4-5 each though.

hey guys. So I just found 2 sealed tins in my crawlspace from when I was a kid.

- 2006 rayquaza ex tin

-2006 Kyogre ex tin

The rayquaza tin has a very very small rip in the plastic but the Kyogre tin is spotless. I cannot find a single one of these for sale online. Thanks for the feedback

I'd say $30-50 each

Years
Also when is was trying to search for references for holo card prices I realised the one I have seems kinda different. Instead of only having a holo effect in the background it covers the entire card, even the Pokemon and how should I say this, it looks like it's sparkly?? Does this mean the metagross and entei are fakes?

Doesn't necessarily mean that. I'm pretty sure that what you're seeing just means you've got the reverse holo versions, which is an alternate holo pattern that most cards have.

All prices are for the Ancient Origins versions:

Ampharos EX (regular style) is going for $3 to $5.
Mega Rayquaza EX (full art) is going for $15 to $20.
Tyranitar EX (full art) is going for $8 to $10.
Entei 14 (reverse holo version) is going for $1 to $3.
Metagross 49 (reverse holo version) is going for $1 to $3.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 11, 2016
Doesn't necessarily mean that. I'm pretty sure that what you're seeing just means you've got the reverse holo versions, which is an alternate holo pattern that most cards have.

All prices are for the Ancient Origins versions:

Ampharos EX (regular style) is going for $3 to $5.
Mega Rayquaza EX (full art) is going for $15 to $20.
Tyranitar EX (full art) is going for $8 to $10.
Entei 14 (reverse holo version) is going for $1 to $3.
Metagross 49 (reverse holo version) is going for $1 to $3.

I see! Thank you very much!

Tensu

Old School Cool~
Years
Could you please check out these cards?
1. Venusaur: 15/102 - Holo 1st Edition
2. Giovanni's Machamp: No. 68 - (JAP)
3. Misty's Golduck: No. 55 - (JAP)
4. Lugia Legend: (Both Top and Bottom)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
What would you value this card at?
There is a small crease at the top middle of the card, only visible at certain angles.
Spoiler:

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
Years
Could you please check out these cards?
1. Venusaur: 15/102 - Holo 1st Edition
2. Giovanni's Machamp: No. 68 - (JAP)
3. Misty's Golduck: No. 55 - (JAP)
4. Lugia Legend: (Both Top and Bottom)

Venusaur-$30
Machamp $5
Golduck $5
Lugia Legend 7-10$ per piece

What would you value this card at?

Mint you'd be looking at 70-80, with that damage probably 40/50

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
Do anyone know what this card is worth? 1st edition holo slowpoke from fossile set.

Attachments

• 20160429_002844_001.jpg
    20160429_002844_001.jpg
    998.4 KB · Views: 4
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
Full Art Misprint Machamp EX FF90
has holographic stamping not aligned with art.

I can't post links, If picture is needed, Check my Deviant art: MasterKeyblade1998. picture is there.

Years
Full Art Misprint Machamp EX FF90
has holographic stamping not aligned with art.

I can't post links, If picture is needed, Check my Deviant art: MasterKeyblade1998. picture is there.

Mind taking a picture of the whole card and adding it as an attachment to your next post? Little hard to tell from that snippet if it's even legitimate or not.

Stuff like that sometimes happens, but it's generally hard to get a value if it's not easily verifiable.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2017
Mind taking a picture of the whole card and adding it as an attachment to your next post? Little hard to tell from that snippet if it's even legitimate or not.

Stuff like that sometimes happens, but it's generally hard to get a value if it's not easily verifiable.

Ok, I just need to get them uploaded

Here it is

a close up to see the error
0t9za48hh6r

http://sta.sh/0t9za48hh6r
and some wider shots
01b2217fv2ib

http://sta.sh/01b2217fv2ib
0526j72wmp7

http://sta.sh/0526j72wmp7
090zhykqyk

http://sta.sh/090zhykqyk

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Going through some of my old cards, not sure how to properly judge condition, but found a few first editions:

1st edition holographic Machamp (2)
1st edition holographic Kangaskhan
1st edition non-holographic Magneton
1st Edition non-holographic Pinsir

Also just about all the holographic cards from the basic set, non first editions. Any specific I should look for?

Thanks!
Garrett

Years
Going through some of my old cards, not sure how to properly judge condition, but found a few first editions:

1st edition holographic Machamp (2)
1st edition holographic Kangaskhan
1st edition non-holographic Magneton
1st Edition non-holographic Pinsir

Also just about all the holographic cards from the basic set, non first editions. Any specific I should look for?

Thanks!
Garrett

Check for symbols to the bottom right of the picture. A mushroom looking thing is for the Jungle set. A skeleton hand is for the Fossil set. In particular, check Kangaskhan, but do check all 5 cards.

Also look for a shadow around the bottom and right of the picture on the Machamp cards. Some Machamp cards have it, some don't, because of the way it was handled in printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back