• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It only has the same color scheme as Nosepass. Besides that nothing is in common. D:

Wobbeffet looks like Metagross because they're blue.

I don't know, they both have the rigid structure of a rock type, and they have a weird red rock protruding from the front of their faces. Actually, both Probopass and Gigaisu have faces that you can't see. D:

It's most likely coincidence though. Gigaisu doesn't look like it will evolve to me.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • I don't know, they both have the rigid structure of a rock type, and they have a weird red rock protruding from the front of their faces. Actually, both Probopass and Gigaisu have faces that you can't see. D:

It's most likely coincidence though. Gigaisu doesn't look like it will evolve to me.

But Nosepass and Probopass are based off a compass. What does Gigaisu have to do with a compass?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    But Nosepass and Probopass are based off a compass. What does Gigaisu have to do with a compass?

I never said they were related origin-wise, just their aesthetic similarities stuck out.

Anyways, how should anyone know about the origins of Gigaisu yet?

reiko

Disney Rebellion Leader
    Years
  • Dunsparce evo ftw!:) I'm hoping for that in the master document. Same with Stantler and Girafirig.

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • Could Red (and Leaf) be Back?

When I was looking at a picture that contains all of the player characters, I noticed a similarity between Red and Leaf to the Characters from Black and White. Normally, in a new region the players don't really look all that alike to the others. But this time, I think they do:

Official Rumours Thread

And I think it makes sense. The characters are older, my guess is 14-15-16, so Red and Leaf could have grown up a little from when they were 10. This also could explain why The characters are starting so late--why not 10, like the other regions? They could have went to Ishuu to continue their pokemon journy, just start fresh.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • They look a tad similar, especially Leaf, and your notion is good, but this is a "far off place". I mean, they could travel, but Black and White are starting fresh, so it won't make sense for them to have been from Kanto and traveled... o_O

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i don't think so.

why would red appear in a new game, restart a new adventure, without pikachu?
    i don't think so.

plus red would be 21 by the time this game came out.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh...Red's the kinda guy who loves his team so much he stood on top of a mountain for 3 years until they got to extreme levels...he's not gonna do anything else afterwards.

And also, these games are probably going to happen at the same time as R/S (R/S remakes are inevitable, aren't they?), which is also Fr/Lg time. So, therefore, Red and Leaf are still 10. :D

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Whoa guys, talk about some epic Deja-vu.
    or, however you spell that.
    That deer DOES change according to seasons 0_e
    Official Rumours Thread

And it looks like Pachirisu just maybe DOES have some sort of relative.... 0_e there's no way it's not related to pachirisu, if it's real.. it's electric and it flies XDDD

Official Rumours Thread

..actually, i have a feeling this one's fake. It's called Emonga. But it looks pretty frigging cute.. howevr smaller or bigger than Pachirisu? If it's smaller, then that'd be as useless as the other. :|

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
  • In the games, Red is not the one with Pikachu, Ash is in Yellow.
    It's Red. Ash's only game appearance was Puzzle League. Yes, Ash was based on Red and Red's Mt. Silver team was based on Ash's Orange Islands team, but they're separate characters.

Secondly, it's called Green, not Leaf. (Yes, there is a Green version.)
    I notice your usage of "it" rather than "she" which could refer to the game, which the character was not in anyway, but the character's name is Leaf; she was based off Green (Blue in Japan) from the manga, similar to the situation with Ash and Red but in reverse.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Whoa guys, talk about some epic Deja-vu.
    or, however you spell that.
    That deer DOES change according to seasons 0_e
    Official Rumours Thread

And it looks like Pachirisu just maybe DOES have some sort of relative.... 0_e there's no way it's not related to pachirisu, if it's real.. it's electric and it flies XDDD

Official Rumours Thread

..actually, i have a feeling this one's fake. It's called Emonga. But it looks pretty frigging cute.. howevr smaller or bigger than Pachirisu? If it's smaller, then that'd be as useless as the other. :|

its from the bus tour its not fake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back