• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh god, I'm bold

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Okay, so I was casually yelling at my friend for not dressing up with me on twin day when Razor tells me to get my butt on Skype to THIS.

The one thing I must say... couldn't it have happened a tiny bit earlier? -_-; I have to go to bed now. Boo.

Nah, I'm just joking around, thank you hstaff for this. Honestly, it means so much. The VMs are flooding in, I swear I'll respond to all of them after today. But an early thank you on my part. <3

And now. My bed awaits. And no Harry, I don't care if mods don't get sleep, I NEED SLEEP. ><

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Ugh, I told you already that we fire mods for sleeping. You really need to step up your game. :/

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Harry, shut up. I posted that blog over 20 minutes ago, and I'm still up. YOUR SYSTEM'S ALREADY WORKED INTO MY HEAD.

And thank you Delta and jelli. <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Congratulations for the second time. [: You totally deserve your new moderatorship.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, someone who cherishes the value of sleep like I do! <3

An hour later and you're still not in bed.

Promotions tend to do that.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Thank you Jess and Yusshin!

And I adore sleep Shivi. :3 But at this rate, I'm falling into insomnia. Poop promotion ruining my sleep cycle. :c

I wan't my sleep Nick. ;; Welp. Too. Much. To. Explore. [/dies]

Years
  • You will make an awesome mod Dipu, now this is a way to show you not to go away for a few months.

Blue is a damn good look for you lol.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • @ vaporean and Razor; I don't get it. :c

@Kura; thank you Kura! Means a lot. :3

@AW; thanks again! Hehe.

@Shiny; Thank you so much <3

Back