• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh your eyes are so gorgeous!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I get a lot of compliments on my eyes. It makes me a little uncomfortable because I don't really like eyes & honestly, I'm a little self-conscious of mine because I always look so tired. So I never really know what to say when it happens!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    It actually is my eyes, haha. People at the local fair recently, people being some mutuals my friends introduced me to, complimented them first. Not a lot of people around here have hazel eyes so I guess I'm some sort of rare species worthy of note. :b

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
    Years
    It's usually my skin or my lips. Ironically. I have hazel eyes and I love 'em! They have different "moods"; sometimes they look greener while sometimes they look light brown.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    At the moment, it's my beard which is nice because I spend a lot of time fixing it to look the way I want it to be. Before I had it, most of the compliments were directed towards my eyes, eyebrows or smile.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    For me it's always been my birthmark. Since forever I've had a white tuft of hair with snow white skin underneath it in the back of my head on my right side, and it's impossible to dye, light or dark. At least when people are first getting to know me… after a while it's popularity fades, lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    Eyebrows, because I get them waxed often. If I didn't get them waxed then I would have two huge caterpillars on my face at all times.

Years
    People typically comment on my face, considering how it's not really broken out and overly red like a lot of other people my age.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    People usually notice that I walk on my toes and that I don't look at them in the eyes. What I don't get is how people notice both if they're supposed to be looking at eachother in the eyes...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My hair because of how I dyed it. I currently have blondish red ends of my hair (because it grew out and I need to dye the roots like asap) but people actually like the way I have it right now because dying the "ends" of the hair is the "in" of hair fashion pretty much. xD

Back