• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Getting on the property ladder is only slightly more difficult than getting your foot in the door of a job good enough to get you on it...god knows when I'll be able to move out. Before I'm 30 would be nice, but with medical issues being what they are, who knows.

pkmin3033

I have a lot of resentment for the previous generation, who reaped the rewards from their hardworking parents and have royally fucked us over in every aspect.

pkmin3033

I don't think the older generation really appreciate how difficult life is for the younger. Or just how different things are from when they were younger. Maybe some things have gotten easier thanks to technology, but a lot of things have gotten substantially harder.

...and it really doesn't help that they decided to fuck us over here by voting to leave the EU. It's alright for them; they'll be dead before the fallout hits. We're the ones who are going to have to deal with it. I don't envy the generation to come, because thanks to our parents' generation, we're not going to have much of a legacy to leave them...

pkmin3033

Who knows? With all the rhetoric flying around, it's hard to tell what is going on anymore. That's politics for you! It's the same sort of thing with North Korea and Catalonia - the media is too busy trying to whip the public into a panic that the only people who might know what is actually going on are those directly involved in it...

pkmin3033

I actually wonder sometimes if the world is getting worse or if we're just getting more aware of it. I mean, in the past a lot of things would go unreported, and then they're being blown wide open and are suddenly a massive big deal...it feels like we have a backlog of shit news sometimes. xD

TY

Casualy monday sadness starts here... school starts soon and i got the worst classes of the week... ON MONDAY

TY

This week will be hard since I had one good week of vacation to rest up and now all the stress is coming back... help me :(

Years
    Man.. this day went by fast. .__. I also think it's just because I took a bit too many naps...

At least I don't have a super long work-day tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back