• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That's what I noticed as well @ new color ranks. I noticed the red is darker now. Thought my screen's brightness is being stupid.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Birthdays are very lulzy for me -- 20/21 were fun but now I just do anything I can to get through them without paying them any notice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My boyfriend is already planning for my 26th birthday. He keeps asking me everyday on what I should do for my birthday and I'm like "dude, it's september."

Years
    I'm ok! Just woke up an hour ago lol. I'm trying to catch up on Mahoutsukai Precure too and it's been fun.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm exhausted from work and hate to even think about having to go back in the next 4 days. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've never really had any problems with the dentist because they've always taken such good care of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back