• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I only rarely drink coffee and always without sugar and milk. I also occasionally eat some 99% bitter chocolate. Bitter stuff also has that nice effect of working as a good contrast for the next thing I eat, making that stuff even better in taste.

Years
    I dunno, I just can't take the bitterness, myself ;^; But if I have flavoured coffee cream I do not need sugar.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Hot chocolate is the best, seriously try it! Starbucks and Costa do some of the best Hot Chocolate with marshmellows and whipped cream.

Years
    I've got some more exciting news, the wire holding my teeth together after my braces came off broke :(

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    I'm wondering though: Who here has gone through a root canal and is able to tell what it's like? It's an operation I have to get done soon at some point. While my teeth aren't anywhere close to being in horrible condition, there's one or two that are giving me issues and that I need to have this operating done on.

I'm just afraid it'll be really painful, etc. .-.

idk. i've been asleep for it since i have so much anxiety about going to the dentist. when i woke up, my mouth hurt. i need to go back to get another one done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I always got the laughing gas and novocaine whenever I had to have a cavity filled.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Last time I had a tooth filling they literally just gave me an injection in the mouth. I'm awful with injections but I seriously didn't feel anything at all.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've had a fear of them for a few years now. The last time I had one was at the dentist and I made it out to be way worse in my head than it actually was. I even remember moving my appointment back a month because I couldn't face up to getting the injection. In the end, I got it done and didn't even feel the needle go in or out. Just goes to show that it's never as bad as you make it out to be in your mind. Saying that though, I do have an appointment in December which involves one and I'm getting nervous about that as it gets closer lmao.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back