• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

okay this has been bugging me

Sirfetch’d

this is just weird like I have never heard of such a thing

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It's to applaud the crew for their service. Clapping after movies is what I don't understand: unless you're at a premiere with the actors and film crew then no one is there to hear it.

gotta appreciate all the men staying with their girls and not falling asleep during the movies!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Hey, I've never heard any clapping in any plane rides ever. Even if the plane got into crazy turbulence and even on this one flight where the pilot turned on the emergency exit lights for this very fumbling landing. I've heard clapping in movie theaters after movies like Star Wars or Toy Story 3 but I never get bothered with audience reacting to a movie. As long as they aren't talking. This woman who sat next to me during War Horse cried and I heard her sniffling the whole movie, I think it added to the experience.

But if you wanna see the weirdest clapping ever, try going to an Apple store in the morning, when they open. Yeah...

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    But if you wanna see the weirdest clapping ever, try going to an Apple store in the morning, when they open. Yeah...

okay this i'm gonna need video of
    had a new phone or w/e just been released or is this like... a sorta regular thing

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    okay this i'm gonna need video of
    had a new phone or w/e just been released or is this like... a sorta regular thing

Yeah, I just went there on a random day. This happened:

No, it wasn't during any release date. Just a random day.

EDIT: Actually this video is from a grand opening of one. But just go to your local Apple store at 10:00 AM and see for yourself.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I fly too often to clap myself and it would kind of be weird to witness. But that article posted above makes t sound more cultural than "omg we are safe".

Back