• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Legit Event Arceus and Shaymin

Hey guys

I desperately need the Legit event Arceus for my copy of Soul Silver. This is so I can do the Arceus event in the Soul Silver version.

I'm also looking for a legit Shaymin, because I'm looking to be able to have the sky form Shaymin

These are the pokemon I have to trae, let me know if you are interested

Entei Lvl 40
    Raikou Lvl 40
    Suicune Lvl 40
    Shaymin Lvl 30
    Kyogre Lvl 42
    Venusaur Lvl 32
    Arceus Lvl 100
    Zapdos Lvl 50
    Articuno Lvl 50
    Moltres Lvl 50
    Celebi Lvl 42
    Deoxys Lvl 100

Just let me know!

Gannon81

Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • WOOOOO finally i have bred a female turtwig.

Offering: Female Turtwig (good for breeding purposes) Male Turtwigs, newly hatched with Tackle, Giga Drain and Solar beam
    Wanting: Any female starters or an elekid pref with electrizor please. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    LF:Shiny lv 100 Salamence, Shiny lv 100 JAP Charizard
    Offering:Shiny Mew lv 30 UT, Shiny EVd Jolteon lv 100, IV bred Shuppet lv 1 UT, Pikachu Colored Pichu lv 30 UT, 10ANNIV Ho-oh lv 70 UT

PM me for trade (only choose 3 of my pokemon for the 2 pokemon im looking for)
    FC:2278 6112 0800
    still looking for this please

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • I need a few heart scales... like a full six would be nice. Ill trade almost anything available in heart gold and pearl, or some tms or something.

EDIT: Ive just decided im restarting my game because i killed the red gyarados on accident... so can someone hold like... 12 or 18 pokemon for me till i can catch that many to transfer back to my new game? thanks in advance.

Last edited:

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • Right now I am currently seeking a scizor lvl 60 or so, and a salamence level 60 or so. I would like it if scizor would know bullet punch to, since that it almost his best move. I'm willing to trade plenty of TM's, Items, and I have the following pokemon for trade: Pidgeot, suicune, shelgon, Nidoking(great move set) and a snorlax. PM me with offers.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    looking for umbreon or dusknoir/disclops with the moves mean look and taunt.
    i also looking for bold celebi, palkia/dialga from the arceus event in HG/SS ,tyranitar and ditto with adamant nature

i can offer -
    occa, passho, wacan, rindo, yache, chople, kebia, shuca, coba, payapa, tanga, charti, kasib, haban, colbur, babiri and chilan berries.
    i also can offer some pokemon like zangoose, seviper, solrock, lunatone, mawile, lotad, seedot, growlithe, vulpix, teddiursa,
    magby, pineco, caterpie, weedle, kangaskhan, kecleon, tropius, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, chicorita, cyndaquil, totodile,
    treecko, torchic, mudkip, shiny uxie, shiny zelf (i'll trade the shinies for celebi or palkia/dialga only)
    still looking for this....

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    I really need to find my SID. Can someone pls help me? If you want something in return, let me know. Please msg me pm or vm.

:< really need this done. I'd be so happy if anyone could help and I am promising something in return.

Years
  • I was just wondering whether anybody would be able to Pokesav a few pokemon for me and trade them to my Soul Silver game today!

I don't actually have anything to offer; I was quite splendidly depending on a person who would do this out of the goodness of their heart :d!

PM me if you're willing to be that star who makes my day!

Years
  • Looking for a Shiny Exeggcute (preferably of a beneficial nature)! This is a matter of life or death! Offering any one pokemon from my thread.

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Requesting: Someone with access to plat/hgss move tutor, to teach my Meganium ancientpower.
    Offering: PM/VM me, we can work something out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Looking for a Riolu / Lucario with these moves :

Blaze Kick
    Thunder Punch
    Ice Punch.

I can offer a
    Larvitar
    Eevee
    or a quilava / cyndaquil
    and a UT shiny Red Gyrados.

Still looking for this pokemon, I also have a stantler, sneasel, and some other SS pokemon.

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
  • Giving a level 42 Pokerus Miltank from Hoenn with Attack:75, Defense: 104, Sp. Attack: 41, Sp. Defense: 71, and Speed: 95 for someone to RNG a Shiny UT Adamant Male Riolu with this Lucario I have.
    I still need someone to RNG one of these. Please PM me if you want to trade. I can also offer a Japanese Rayquaza instead of the Miltank if you are interested.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I am requesting a Pikachu with Surf and Volt Tackle. Y'know, the one from Battle Revolution? Please, clone it first if you wish to keep it, I have no problems.

PM/VM me or click in my sig (the SECOND link) and post there to find out offers. I will be prepared to give you an array of Pokemon.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I need a iv battle (very simple) and the tm energy ball, please pm/vm me, i am offering a shiny eevee or tru regigigas for these two!

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Im on a quest for a ninetails around the level of 50, and if it is shiny that would be amazing. Ive got about 3 masterballs that willing to trade one (or possibly more) for a shiny and for. Regular, u need to talk to me further.

Years
  • Happiness evolutions annoy me really bad...

Looking for PokeDex data for:

~Lucario
    ~Umbreon
    ~Espeon

Also:

I am still seeking a HGSS egg moved TOTODILE
    with Aqua Jet & Ice Punch

PM me please. Will only offer breedables. Some items, perhaps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back