• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Rumor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    If that isn't the reason, then what is?

Atleast every country has a confirmed release date except for Canada, still at November 2014. :/

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Waitwait, am I missing something? How would a delayed release date correlate to a Gen 7 Canadian region?

Nope, I'm as confused by Avant's wacky suggestion as you. That'll be as if France had gotten B2W2 delayed to hint at Gen VI taking place in france. Which would tbh be a very stupid reason to delay a game's release date announcement.

Yesterday I came upon Masuda's blog/diary and saw that he said one of his long time dreams came true (during XY's release) as XY was released on the same day for everyone to play at the same time. Kind of sad that even XY was flawed in that regard due to the street date breakers in some canadian and European stores. Anyways it's surprising that being his wish that ORAS don't share the same release day (Irc isn't Hoenn even based on his home island?). Guess Nintendo is the one in charge of distribution. Maybe Masuda is trying to convince them of making Canada the 21st too, or Nintendo is confused as to what to do.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    What if Canada's unreleased release date is a foreshadowing of Canada being the next region in Gen 7? We don't know haha, just mere speculation :33
    ...you're crazy.

There's a high chance that we might get a region based off Canada at some point, but I'm not really sure if it'll be for generation seven, though, because as far as I'm aware, the idea seem to have gotten popular only recently. Haha.
    As a Canadian, I want to welcome you to a world of igloos and frozen dreams. Complete with more Snow Pokémon than anywhere else in the world.

...no?

(And no, we don't all live in igloos. Only in the extreme north.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As a Canadian, I want to welcome you to a world of igloos and frozen dreams. Complete with more Snow Pokémon than anywhere else in the world.

In all honesty, if it were to go something like this, that'd make a pretty amusing intro!

Years
    Professor Maple seems more likely xD.

Anyways about the Minun and Plusle (and Jynx) Mega rumor. There's a chance they may not happen (yet?) as it could be a trademark similar to Water Blue, and Grey (and possibly the recently revealed Delta Emerald trademark).

blue

gucci
    Years
    Oh wow! I just realised were most likely to see this months CoroCoro leak later this week, I'm hoping this Friday since I'm off work then. n_n

Years
    Oh wow! I just realised were most likely to see this months CoroCoro leak later this week, I'm hoping this Friday since I'm off work then. n_n

Oh yes I'll be sure to be stalking Serebii and Tumblr and see what gets revealed. Maybe they might reveal Wally next, or another Mega Evolution or something.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Professor Maple seems more likely xD.

Anyways about the Minun and Plusle (and Jynx) Mega rumor. There's a chance they may not happen (yet?) as it could be a trademark similar to Water Blue, and Grey (and possibly the recently revealed Delta Emerald trademark).

There is a chance, but it's a little different to Water Blue, Grey etc. seeming they were trademarked at the exact time as the rest of the Mega Evolved Pokémon and they were the only ones out of the whole Pokémon population. Although Plusle and Minun could of been trademarked for ORAS in other ways.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    You might want to Change the rumors section. Mega Swampert, Mega Sceptile, Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre were all revealed last month.

Years
    Did they trademark the Latis too? As it seems a bit unusual that they were in XY's code but Mega Minun and Mega Plusle weren't. Also that they were trademarked at the same time may not be a strong indicator since irc Water Blue was trademarked at the same time as the other two. Oh, but then again they did consider whether to choose WaterBlue or LeafGreen. So may be GF is thinking of whether to make megas for them or not. Maybe if they aren't made they'll make any designs they have for them normal evolutions in the future.

mayhemo

Banette fangirl
    Years
    quick something: THEY KEPT THE TRUMPETS, EVERYONE!
    no seriously. they did.
    i saw a tiny music on tumblr and it was from the game!
    i hope they also keep that item(if it was an item..) that let us hear the original music. if they don't, i will be really sad. like really, REALLY sad.

Years
    That might've been a fan made remix, there's a lot of those going around right now.
    I also hope that they do a GBA sounds for ORAS like how they had a GBC sounds in HGSS.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Tumblr is a good source, but I'm not sure if it's that reliable; I'd take everything see or hear from there with a grain of salt, unless it's actually proven officially. Besides, why would anyone want to reveal anything over at Tumblr, of all places? I'm really hoping them to keep their trumpet-style music, though; those were simply awesome.

Salzorrah

Years
    Well, hearing from the trailers, you cant still hear the trumpets so I'm sure they will still have it in haha. Tbh, I hope they would add GBA sounds too haha x33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Having GBA sounds in there would be great, yeah. I'd love to be able to switch between newer themes and older, personally, mostly because of nostalgic reasons.

Salzorrah

Years
    Oh sorry, that was a typo lol xD, But yeah, you can hear the trumpets :33

Has anyone have some rumors connecting to the super secret bases?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back