• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I used to listen to a lot of death metal and symphonic metal back in my teens. Good stuff.

pkmin3033

My tastes haven't changed as much as they have expanded, really. I still check out new albums from my favourites, but I don't go out of my way often to find new bands to listen to now. I gravitate more towards soundtrack these days.

pkmin3033

Nothing worth watching on TV these days...I use mine mostly for gaming. I'll occasionally have the TV on for background noise though.

Years

Away from anime I probably spend most of my time watching random documentary series, pretty ones. Generic as it sounds I have struggled to get into many drama series since watching the best one a few years back. Of course I'm talking about The Wire. Watch the odd comedy but yeah, not often.

Only watching one airing show from the west at the moment, and it's one that isn't airing in the UK. Archer. I like Archer.

pkmin3033

I'll occasionally put a nature documentary on if David Attenborough is narrating it, and I've been keeping up with Gotham for something to do. Kinda trying to get into DC right now. I used to watch a lot of comedy shows, but went off them a few years ago. Too many re-runs on Dave, guest star comedians I'd never heard of who weren't particularly funny, etc.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Oh, TV broadcasts I don't watch. Kinda grew out of even keeping it on in the background. Pretty much all that goes on there is YouTube and anime- with the occasional Summer Netflix live action show- and games.

Though I've found out recently that reality shows are really terrible and incredibly satisfying watches. For me, at least. So I indulge in that cringe every now and again.

Western cartoons can be pretty fun, too. Been a while, though.

pkmin3033

I used to watch The Jeremy Kyle Show when I was in College; it was absolutely hilarious most of the time. There's something very therapeutic about watching people with IQs of negative digits air their problems on national television in loud and overdramatic fashion whilst he screams at them for it. xD

Years

D A V E
    A
    v
    E

The perfect channel for people that want to watch top gear 23 hours a day and Bottom for the rest.

Yes Minister and The Trip are two non toon comedy series I've enjoyed recently, by that I mean in the last 6 months or so. I want to get into Arrested Development too but I can't seem to get past the first series.

Whilst not moving on from Attenborough exactly I have come to accept that we're not getting his narration on every beeb doc now. I wonder who'll pick up his torch. Ewan McGregor did a good job on the Hebrides one a few years back. Same can't be said about Michelle Dockery on the Japan one, not relaxing and her pronunciation wasn't up to my weeb standards.

Jeremy Kyle is pretty much a modern day freak show.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Sometimes I wish I had cable TV just because ambient TV is super relaxing to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back