• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I've never had cable TV before, either because my parents are too cheap to spring for it or because reception around here is lousy...we don't even have fibre-optic cables in this area (which is why my internet is a load of bollocks) so that might be part of it. I dunno. Always wanted the nature channels though. And maybe the Disney movie channel so I could leave it on in the background when I'm doing things.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hm...MLP and GoT
    So that's half my year sorted

Dunno what to do for the rest though

pkmin3033

Better slightly excessive than slightly underwhelming, right? My TV is slightly too big, but after squinting at a tiny screen for years I wouldn't have it any other way. xD

Years

West Coast USA locations I've visited are San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Seattle. Seattle in particular was very nice.

pkmin3033

I went to France when I was about three, but otherwise I've never left the UK. Like most people with my hobbies and interests, I want to go to Japan somewhen...and maybe New Zealand, for the wildlife. If I can't have a shopping holiday I want a nature walk holiday.

pkmin3033

Well at least someone loves me
    I know, I hardly ever used to see double posts, now it's like every other time I post here or in Pokemon Trivia I get a double. Maybe the forum is trying to tell me something. xD

pkmin3033

...message ignored. Quick Reply is too convenient to stop using it and I'm too lazy. Try again, forum.

pkmin3033

Well, for the moment, the minor inconvenience of doing so every now and then isn't outweighed by the convenience of the function. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back