• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

No, just most of them. I wonder if it's just me, or if others who use Quick Reply experience it...my internet is pretty crap, so that might contribute to it. Eh. Whatever.

pkmin3033

We'll probably be due a new one of these soon; 237 pages is quite a lot. Although I'm new to this section, so I have no idea how these thing work in regards to that.

Years
    81. Well, if Quick Reply were fully functional, we wouldn't be getting a new one of these until 30,000 posts were hit. As it stands, we've been forcing new threads for most games every 5k to 10k posts because Quick Reply has been more than a little wonky. Usually can't use Quick Reply without double posting after a thread has crested 3k posts, really, but that's dependent on several factors related to how Quick Reply is processed.

pkmin3033

Yeah, sometimes it takes a while to load for me and it'll typically post two replies, whereas other times it's just like any other part of the forum.

Years

Good to know.

One of my friends has gone on holiday to Spain this week, he's just sent me a picture of a lovely rain downpour. Meanwhile my Norfolk flat is bathed in sunshine. I actually had to bust out the desk fan for the first time this year today.

Years

I'd like to travel to Europe... but alas, I've only traveled to various US locations so far.

As I've said in times past, Meloetta... a lot more people like you than you think!

I very rarely, if ever, use Quick Reply. Even when there's no text formatting going on, I like to preview my posts at least once before posting them.

pkmin3033

...and as I keep saying, I will forever be surprised by/disbelieve that. Also, your current post count is awesome.

I only use the full reply function if I've got to us CSS for my posts, or if I'm textwalling...so, I suppose it's more often than not that I do. Just here that I don't bother, haha.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Spoiler:

Oh God. Why the hell am I the only one watching this?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

If there's a pregnant woman in a film, she's going to have to give birth at the most crucial point. And it's as boring every time. Bad Chekhov's gun, bad.

That said, I don't know the context of your screencap. It could just be some weird fetish pandering and the chick isn't preggers at all. In which case, cool Macho. You do you.

Years

I'm watching Dragon ball super but after watching 5 episodes I realized that those episode are just longer version of Dragon ball Z movie Battle of Gods and next arc is Resurrection of F duh..

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    @Don/Poki - Normally I'd say the only fetish this qualifies as is masochism, considering what this is, but Big Order. By the guy who did Future Diary (which it throws in your face). Considering how I feel about the Mira Nik, I actually like this show a good deal. And this show's Gasai Yuno...She's been known to send sides into space. Especially in the latest episode.

Yeah, Desi. Granted, the beginning of the Resurrection F arc is actually good since Tagoma, who dies off really early in the movie, gets a character here (who's unexpectedly really fun) and we get some Gohan development. If you've seen the movies, though, you can just skip the arc's and go straight to the new content. Can't for the life of me remember what episode the arc starts on, though.

Years

I have seen Battle of gods but haven't seen the movie Resurrection F. So I'm starting from there, currently at episode 22.
    I have first time seen a sub episode of Dragon ball super, man Goku's voice is much like child.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back