• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I rarely venture into the A&M side of this site (I have been increasingly, but still rarely, for the most part)- the most I talk about anime is really with you guys here in DLTMS0. I'd probably enjoy it if you guys were interesting and had good opinions about anything, but it eats my time.

I am lucky in that I currently live with a bunch of anime fans, so discussion happens quite often.

Years
    470. That must've taken a hulking effort.

Granted, I did go through a lot of my 6s and 7s to reassess scores the other day. And lowered some of my lowest scores on series that I feel deserved a lower score.

I have no anime fans in my house besides me. My brother's pretty much exclusively into Minecraft and MtG right now.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I do that every so often, I reassess scores pretty much any time I go onto MAL. Oh fickle, fickle me.

Whelp, I have an Utena theme now.

Looks gross, though- the sig's way smaller than my string of reviews and gah white background. I wish I'd nabbed a good avatar pic from the show while I was watching it :/

Yukari

I've never been able to stick with any theme very long, aside from this one.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

It didn't take that much effort really, mass editing with Notepad++ is a thing.

I got rid because they were so inconsistent it was bothering me, instead of adjusting I just nuked it. Started a new account on which I am scoring things though.

Looking forward for rewatching some of the things I've rated highly in the past. Would be nice if some of them hold up.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Yeah, I'm with you on this Lap. I absolutely can't stand spoilers, more than most things, so I'm understandably peeved, myself.

But Twilight's not talking about Pokemon, and the internet's flipping out over mostly nothing. Well, except for that one tiny bug.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Mewtwo

In Smash Bros. 4

And she looks a lot better than her Melee Counterpart

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Back from a game of Room Escape. Shit's dope.

Went with four mates to an underground bunker, went through an hour or so of atmospheric, Monkey Island/Virtue's Last Reward-style "combine-items-and-figure-out-lock-combinations" puzzle gaming, saved the world. Feels really rewarding to beat it, I hope you guys have it where you live.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I hate figuring out the door locks in Skyrim

Spin this, spin that, spin that again....

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    you mean finding the 1% that opens the door?

I have a mod installed that shows me the sweet spot to open it, so all I need to one lockpick and I'm set for the rest of the game

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, it's a lot more about luck in Skyrim- though not completely, but Oblivion had a more skill-based system that made being a thief more fun.

@Pokey - I've heard about them. Arin from Game Grumps mentioned going to one once, though that was in...California, I think, and I don't know if there are any in the area. I'd be interested in trying it out, though; seems fun.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

My soccerball team's chances of the automatic promotion spots all but died tonight.

Time to drown my sorrows in Hestia's bosom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back