• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Yesterday (it was Monday in my timezone) I was studying, and watched some classic cartoons like Tom and Jerry. Sometimes I missed watching classic cartoons.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I miss the old Cartoon Network. Cow and Chicken, Powerpuff Girls, Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, and all the other good shows were on back then. Now all there is is crap, crap, crap, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and then the occasional classic Tom and Jerry.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Speaking of which, I almost never see Cartoon Network block for years because I didn't subscribed to any cable channel before at that time. However, I used to watch Powerpuff Girls when it was aired in the local channel, too bad that it was aired on Sunday, so I can't watch it fully.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I'm still subscribed to Cartoon Network haha. I really miss all the old cartoons. It's been such a long time since I've last seen them on TV, though I'm still glad Tom & Jerry is still running. I don't know what will become of the channel if that classic show disappeared as well. Thank goodness to shows like Adventure Time that CN's still watchable.

Years
  • I don't really watch Cartoon Network at all anymore, especially considering I don't have a TV in my college dorm, haha. When I was at home for break, there were only a few channels on cable that caught my eye but I watched them quite a bit, some of which show recycled episodes of older shows.

Years
  • I only watch Cartoon Network to catch new episodes of Adventure Time and the Pokémon anime. Also if they have a Pokémon movie on I'll watch that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You people with your TVs and stuff. My TV is like 20 inches and is only used for my Wii U, and even then only sparingly because I mostly don't have to use it.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I don't understand how living with a 20" TV is possible. How do you watch amazing movies and shows? Surely not on something so pedestrian as a computer monitor.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • /has a 19 inch plasma that is also used as a monitor

I'm thinking of upgrading to a 27-inch soon, since my current one is like...5 years old now, but it's still in good shape.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't understand how living with a 20" TV is possible. How do you watch amazing movies and shows? Surely not on something so pedestrian as a computer monitor.

I visit boyfriend and use his 32". I'm gonna buy one about that size soon hopefully, they've really gone down in price.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • We have a 36 inch Sony Bravia in the main TV room/family room and a 19 inch tv from like 2001 in my dad's old bedroom. I don't get why you need a huge-ass TV that's 90 inches hanging on your wall. I think anything between 20 inches and 50 inches is perfectly fine. We've never had anything over 36, and still was fine with seeing everything.

Also , I don't know why you need a 30 inch monitor for your computer , you're pretty much making sure everyone sees what you're doing on your computer. Every website, every program. I'd be so embarrassed, even if I'm not looking at anything awful.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I have a 32" in my bedroom but I have a 50" in my living room. Oryx with the money you make you need to get a decent size! I'm looking out for your wellbeing here.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    32" is a decent size. o_o

Relevant to the title of this thread: WHY DID NO ONE ALL DAY TELL ME IT'S ACTUALLY TUESDAY I THOUGHT IT WAS WEDNESDAY LITERALLY ALL DAY LONG.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years
  • Changed the avatar,sig,and came back after getting Wake Up Slapped in the face by life!
    On Topic: I wish it was wednesday. my first week of community college and i'm loving it so far!

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • It's Tuesday. I think.

I have an awesome tv with a sound system so crazy you can feel the bass if you sit on the floor, especially during action movies with lots of explosions. I don't sit on the floor to watch tv, but it's still cool to know this.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't approve of this chat title because all day I thought it was Wednesday, but it's Tuesday. And now I'm doubly confused :(

The title is there because all day I thought it was Wednesday. Including when I changed that title. It took me showing up to D&D and no one being there to realize it's Tuesday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back