• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only child or not? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I'm not an only child...unfortunately. I'm like the only person that would prefer not having a sibling. x_x Well I think I'd like a little sister rather than the pain of a little brother I have now.

He's really stupid and irritating and just anything else with a similar meaning. I mean he's okay sometimes but there's other times where I want to scream my loudest at him. -_______-

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have a little sister and it's nice having one around.

I would hate to be the only child. Just seems so lonely and pointless to me...

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I'm an only child and it's not so bad. Sure it gets lonely time to time but on the bright side, you don't have to share things with anyone and you get more crap on Christmas.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    I'm the oldest of 2 in my family. I have a younger sister, but I like having her around, she does her thing and I do mine.

Sometimes I wish I was an only child, but its not bad having a sibling :).

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I am an only child, and sometimes I'm thankful, and sometimes I really wish it was the other way around. >: Even to have annoying siblings would be better than absolute solitude. I get so lonely sometimes, it really sucks. >: I just want someone to talk to, especially since I'm at that age where I don't really enjoy talking to my parents.. :x Talking to friends over MSN isn't really enough. There's a big difference between the internet and real life. Most people here wouldn't know about it lulz :x

But yeah, I don't always enjoy being an only child.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I have three brothers (I never knew my sister)
    I actually like having brothers now that I'm older and more civilized. when I was younger I wished dearly to have been an only child. but now I see hat it's great having brothers to hang out with and do stuff like beach 4 wheeling and snowboarding with.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    I have two siblings, one (my brother) is the most evil annoying person in existence, and the other (my sister) is the sweetest little girl out there.

So, it's a blessing and a curse.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Being the only child means you're being pampered(a lot) by your parents. It's a lonely experience, with no one at home to share your talents and everything. Glad I'm not the only child in the family.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I have 5 other siblings!
    An older sister, a younger sister and three younger brothers. I wish that I was an only child, but my parents are Catholic... watcha gonna do? =P

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    No, I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters but I want to be the only child, then I would have such cool stuff like PS2, DS. But we are not that rich, If I was the only child there would be a lot of extra money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back