• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • RANDOM NUKE IN SINNOH! OH NO!

less randomness

Steven seems to need a shovel and a pickaxe, minecraft time

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Bumping the gadget:

TW (The Watch) *
    a) Does whatever a watch do
    b) Radio/Communications
    c) Mailing system
    d) Flashlight
    e) Sound Recorder

I've informed Aura about this; I'm going on holidays for 1 week (or maybe 10 days). I'll be leaving 10 of July, meaning Rumble will have to go away from the RP for a while too. (Thankfully I'll have access to a computer so I can read what you guys posted)
    So for that while that Rumble will be gone, I thought of an idea to cover the gap (which consists of parts), and I'm posting it here for approval -by all the members of the RP-
    1. Rumble, as soon as he exits the sewers with the other Pokemon, he'll sneak into the armory and steal the secret technology (nanotechnology) the humans have hid there.

-After I get back from holidays-
    2. Then he'll depart for Snowpoint City and steal some drills, lots of steel and materials. He'll use that technology to make a(nother) laboratory, he'll melt the ice and dig in the ground. Then he'll upgrade all of his weapons as well as make new ones, new gadgets as well.

3. Veilstone is his next station, where he'll hack into the computer of the city's electric supply and boot it out, destroy the Radio Tower and then kill his creators in the Ultracorp Industries, before blowing up the building with strong explosives he made.

That's pretty much Rumble's plan. If you find it too much just tell me xD

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • a new RPer sent me his SU. he's accepted now.

.Fenris's SU

Name: Richard Andersen

Personality: The war had changed his mentality and personality drastically. Andersen, once the hot-blooded, loud romantic who thought Pokemon and people were equal, believing it was a wrong to be righted, has turned to a reserved, cynical, battleweary pragmatist, who now considers Pokemon brutes with a taste for blood, fighting only to survive. Albeit very hostile and stand-offish with others, an alter ego he developed out of what he believes is necessity to survive, he cares very deeply for the few that earn his trust. The war has also made him paranoid, leading him to check for non-existent hostiles in the most remote places and driving him to the point where he starts shooting at nothing. His philosophy? "Kill 'em all..."

History: Andersen's humble hometown of Sandgem had not been disturbed until many months later, when the military had barricaded the town off from the rest of the world. Within weeks, the town had run out of supplies and the soldiers began fighting with the local populace for food, often turning firearms on each other. Andersen, sickened by what he was witness to, promptly stole a rifle and began digging into the Underground as a form of escape. The rebellion had overrun the town a few weeks later, finding the hole in the ground. Not sure as to what to do, the commander gave the order to search for humans, then seal it, effectively trapping him.

Appearance: Standing at 6 feet and of the more athletic persuasion, with short black hair and brown eyes, and the hardened features typical of a combat vet, Andersen is the face of the human side if he was fighting for the humans. Half-dressed in a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and white sneakers, Andersen looks more like a man out on a jog more than someone trying to survive a war between humans and Pokemon.

Role: Human Member

Password: Fight

Others: Being trapped in the caves with no human or Pokemon contact has started to drive him crazy.

Weapon: A nickel-plated M1911 with pearl grips and a Sinnohian military (X)M8 carbine with an M320.

Note that i've added eight extra spots into the RP. Two more member spots on each side, and Two MEDIC spots on each side. The Medic, well you know what you gotta do as a medic.

Arsenic

Years
  • REQUEST: 2 Molotov Cocktails for EACH HR MEMBER to be given when i get back from sunyshore.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

Arsenic

Years
  • If wade dies, better hope the medics don't find you, or jack. Also, if those rocks crush my car, since im planning to get something in celestic city, death will be the least of your worries

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Daww, but Aura, why would you kill him exactly? that would be booting yourself from the RP D:

And ODST, isn't "knife chic" still in your car? I can't remember if you took her out or not XP

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Your request to kill yourself has been denied, Lu. xD

Arsenic

Years
  • @ zap, nah, she in da hospital now, but she's as good as dead since she hasn't posted in how long.

@SV instead of "victories" use Pyrrhic Victory, makes you sound like a better tactician.
    A Pyrrhic victory ( /ˈpɪrɪk/) is a victory with devastating cost to the victor; it carries the implication that another such victory will ultimately cause defeat.

FIRSTIES!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @odst thanks for the advice, man.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Well you're the GM, you can go throw away your life recklessly anyway you like, but please don't throw it away under Hector's watch. :D

Arsenic

Years
  • by 'dead' do you mean in hiding, because thats the only 'dead' i can think of

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • O_O I was thinking of "hiding" Silence. *coughplanthiefcoughcough* Well... if Rumble gets on her nerves to much anyways XD. I'm just waiting on Superv to post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back