• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops. I broke it.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • Do you consider yourself clumsy? Do you often find yourself tripping over/breaking things/dropping stuff/etc.?

I am. Like. Very very clumsy. Not a day goes by I dont fall over.
    Today I fell over and spilt a drink all over myself;;

So yes, are you~?

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I am not actually that clumpy but have the odd days when i do fall over a lot or break something.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • Hmmm...I'm not very clumsy, when it comes to...let's say "physical parts", like dropping glasses not on purpose, slipping and falling on the ground or hitting a wall.

If I could consider myself as clumsy, then it would be to the talking part ^_^'' Like now in Croatia, I kinda mispronounce words or even get stuck at one word. Another good example is...well. You kinda read it on facebook xD I thought I was chatting with you on msn, but it was Saba. And yeah...the other random things that I say and make others laugh, especially one or more people (in a group convo).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't have a problem with dropping stuff, but I have poor balance when standing up and because of my knees I'm prone to falling down unexpectedly. It's amazing that with my poor balance I don't fall over more often xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Dropping/breaking stuff I have no problem with; running and tripping, on the other hand, is a completely different story! And misplacing stuff. THAT I have a reputation for at home. Most people don't trust me with anything as they think I'm just going to put it down somewhere, forget where I've put it, then search around the house for about half an hour! I'm definitely that sort of clumsy.

Years
  • I have my clumsy moments. It sucks when it's a glass that I drop... or a whole pizza I just cooked at work. -_____-; Sadly I've done the latter several times now. I also have a bad habit of bumping into stuff, because I honestly don't look where I'm going most of the time! My eyes are plastered to the ground, which isn't wise.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yes, my mom always says I got her clumsy ways :P

Most I the time I don't look where I going. XD

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • I fall over like once or twice a fortnight so not that clumsy I never ever break stuff(friendships)at least once a month. so yeah I find myself quite clumsy

Nephilim

Resounding Sounds.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Heavily clumsy, unfortunately. .___. I don't pay attention to a lot of things that I do, thus leading to me stumbling over pretty much anything in sight--and it's embarrassing how common this happens--which is kinda why I really don't trust myself when it comes to being around delicate objects because I might knock something over, or something like that. xD: I tend to stay as far away from delicate objects as possible, or at least contain myself around them.

Years
  • Do you consider yourself clumsy? Do you often find yourself tripping over/breaking things/dropping stuff/etc.?

Me in a shop:
    Oh! whats this do?
    *SNAP*
    Me: *walks away very quickly*

The majority of my money at one point was spent on buying stuff that i broke in shops xD
    I am always tripping over things, I am always breaking stuff, I am always dropping stuff and yes i consider myself to be very clumsy xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

Urgh, yes. x__x I am really clumsy which gets annoying. ;-; I always do clumsy things in serious situations. >: I trip over a lot and drop things. I rarely break things but when I do, it's usually something expensive or wanted/needed etc.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'm actually generally not that clumsy, but like everybody, I do have my moments...
    Tonight I actually knocked over my glass at the dinner table, but like that's not too common...

I like being coordinated. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    As a kid I was, but not anymore. After getting scolded for years for being clumsy, I guess that kind of kicked the clumsiness away.

Years
  • I'm pretty clumsy in that I fall/occasionally hurt myself accidentally.
    For example, the other day, I didn't realize the sidewalk was kinda off the ground, so when I stepped down, I chipped my toenail and it started bleeding. I didn't even notice it was bleeding until like 30 minutes later when I happened to look down and be like OH MY GOD BLOOD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

I don't have the best coordination @_@

Back