• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Overwatch 1v1 Tournament! [PC]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    OVERWATCH 1v1 TOURNAMENT

We shall prove ourselves in glorious combat!

Welcome to PC's Overwatch 1v1 Tournament! If you've got Overwatch, you may be familiar with the 1v1 Arcade mode. If so, now's your chance to show how good you are and compete against your fellow PC members in a tournament of power!

All you have to do to sign up is post your Battle.net account name and who your top two heroes are! (Mostly for fun) After that, be sure you add me on Battle.net, Klippy#1556, in case you need help setting up your matches later on!

After a handful of days (February 9th or so), we will randomly pair people up into a tournament bracket and the competition can begin!

This is a tournament for PC players only - PS4/Xbox One players, utilize the active Overwatch thread!

Overwatch 1v1 Tournament! [PC]

PLAYERS

Klippy#1556
    sphericalice#2304
    marz#1452
    Froozer#2436
    Axeliira#1348
    Diamond#1149
    KDSlammin#1373

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    marz#1452

i mostly play mccree/soldier76/pharah/zenyatta

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Axeliira#1348

I'm a D.Va main, but I can do a handful of heroes such as Mercy, Soldier, Sombra, Reinhardt, and Mei.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    my god i'm terrible at 1v1s lol (that's why I mostly stick to supports)

Diamond#1149

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Awesome! I think that may be all we get, but I'll set up a bracket and we can play this weekend!

THE BRACKET IS HERE!

Feel free to add the person you're against and arrange a time to play. KDSlammin is a friend of mine, but not a member. I'm also waiting for an eighth person to sign up, so I put them in as filler on me. Maybe whoever wants a second chance can battle me if I can't get an eighth. :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What's the format? Best of 3 mystery duels?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    i thought mystery duel was just 1 game, but now that i know its best of 5 it makes more sense.

5-0 for me against Cooler

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If you guys could try to get these done soon, that'd be awesome! Ice, if you need me to get you in touch with KD, let me know.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If you guys could try to get these done soon, that'd be awesome! Ice, if you need me to get you in touch with KD, let me know.

Well we have a timezone issue on our end + she hasn't logged in since I sent her the VM soooo...

I'm hoping I get a response by the time I sleep, because I can do it tomorrow early morning before work lol

Back