• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ow, the Edge!

User19sq

Idunno. I hardly see any edgelords here. In my entire tenure here, I've only seen a grand-total of one. Not gonna name 'em, cuz flamewars and shit.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    i used to be pretty edgy. i was a scene kid back in the day and dabbled in emo fashion. i still listen to "edgy" music (just look at my signature and avatar, come on), but besides that i've moved on. i think theres no point in being edgy. it just looks bad

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Whats the point of being edgy when caring about people is so much fun? I spend so much time trying to not push people away and I just don't get it when people put emphasis on the fact that they hate everyone and every thing and like to be dark and stuff. Its kind of taking the easy way out socially anyway.

Ask a stranger about their day or what makes them tick, stop and chat with your neighbors, or pet dogs that walk your way (if they are interested, but pushing everyone away is a waste of a life.

User19sq

I spend so much time trying to not push people away

I spend my time doing the opposite. Not because edge, but because I'm too high-maintenance to get attached to. Just saying. XDDDDDD

Back