• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paint my nails pretty~

Do you paint your nails? If so, do you enjoy doing/wearing it?

• Total voters

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Gonna revive an old question...because I think it's worth revisiting. :p

Do you paint your nails? If so, what colors do you enjoy wearing the most?

Back in 2008, when this question was last asked according to my search, I didn't paint my nails. Only recently have I begun to paint my nails...but honestly, I'm loving every minute of wearing colorful nail polish! <3 ~^

Currently, I've only worn a minty sort of green and a dark blue which I'm currently wearing. I've got one more color that I haven't opened yet, it's sort of a pink, close to a skin tone color.

Still, I could really sit here and write a super-massive wall of text about how much I really really really love wearing nail polish now...it's fairly liberating really.

'Zard

Vulpes bicaudata's alternate
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    No. That's at least partly because, well, I'm a guy.

But I do use a nail file to clean out the dirt that gets under my nails. And my toenails.

Did I gross you out?

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • No. That's at least partly because, well, I'm a guy.
    So is Pachy. So am I. Both of us paint our nails.

I started painting my nails in eighth grade, so I guess that's fairly recent. I like to wear fun colors, like silver and black. I usually paint them with bright, noticable colors, alternating between black and neon something.

They are currently black and a pale orange for Halloween, yes.

'Zard

Vulpes bicaudata's alternate
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2010
    Well, in elementary school I took a pencil and colored in my nails. Does that count?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I bite my nails too often to consider painting them long-term. XD

I do get some black or purple on them from time to time just out of boredom though. xP

Years
  • No. I can't ever seem to apply it right. I'll put it on, it'll flake just a bit or something, and then I'll go crazy and remove it all within a day. >_<

I especially can't now, because my nails get dirty and gross when I work (yay for making pizza!). No use painting them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, during lunch last year some of my friends (who were girls) found it funny to paint my nails green to match my outfit :/

I didn't really mind tho, but other than that instance and when I was 4 I don't think I've ever worn nail polish.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
  • I did, a long time ago.

But I'm guilty of nail biting, and even nail painting doesn't help. Nowadays I hate putting on makeup and similar stuff, so I won't be using nail polish or anything like that in the near future~

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I may be a girl but I'm not one to wear nail polish.... It's not my thing...same with makeup

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I put some, but its colorless. Our school doesn't allow nail polish, but they couldn't see colorless now can they? xD

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Yes! I very literally feel naked without a coat of polish on my nails~
    As for color, I prefer bright, unusual shades. I've got a pretty healthy collection of neon, metallic, and glow-in-the-dark colors. :3

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I am a guy.... so yeah I don't do it. My mum always does then she gets really pee'd off when they break.

Years
  • Paint my nails pretty~

My nails at the moment.

I don't often paint them, but when I spy nail polish I like, I just use it!

Couldn't decide between red or blue to use this time round, so I just ended up using both.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Mmm... I rarely paint my nails. I hardly ever have nail polish, and when I do have it, I don't generally think about painting my nails.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I.. don't believe I've ever painted my nails before.

Nor do I ever plan to. xD;

Unless maybe it's be silly, and only stays on for an hour so.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used to, but now I don't bother because it takes too much effort (laaazy I know), I mean, I should've cut them ages ago, because they're getting really long too... :(

However, I once liked red nail polish due to Nick, I hope red nail polish at the time didn't have some sort of negative meaning though!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I rarely ever wear nail polish, but when I do I tend to use lighter shades of pink nail polish, a sparkly golden nail polish and sometimes black for my nails.

Back